Plus, Works

3.7

• Safety
AndyPerth, WA

Leaking Spray trigger

After using it 5 times the spray handle started leaking so I lost nearly half the spray pressure.
Otherwise the unit is fantastic.
Ive found out after calling Nilfisk that Ozito have just bought Gerni and offered me a full refund or another Gerni of equal value so I have the 150.3 Super from Bunnings.Im yet try it out and the spray handle looks far better I wont be writing a review till its been used more than 5 times.

Purchased in October 2018 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

Andrew
AndrewSydney, NSW

No replacement parts if things go wrong

I bought this unit about two years ago. It works well, my only suggestion would be to move the power level settings from the handle as you often push them by mistake when cleaning. Anyway, the hose exploded. I contacted Bunnings who contacted Gerni. Gerni Sydney says it will take two months to get parts. Two months means that blokes like me who use these machines for work every couple of weeks have a problem.

Purchased in July 2017 at Bunnings Warehouse for $499.00.

David MAU

Buy a Karcher

Buy a Karcher. When it works it does a good job, but 6 uses and the on/off switch failed. 3 months waiting for parts from Gerni and repairs. Then 2 uses later. Regulator the fails.... 4 months later, still waiting on parts that are on backorder from Gerni, and no repair date in sight. Gerni have terrible backup on this and no parts in stock.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Electric Pressure Washers

Find out how Gerni Super 145.3 compares to other Electric Pressure Washers

Frank V
Frank VUnincorporated, VIC

Great Gerni

Brought 145.3 works from Bunnings. Arriving home and unpacking the unit, I found the instructions and thought what a lot of crap this is. The instructions are next to useless and are certainly on the cheap side of things. So feeling like I forked out a lot of money for some cheap Chinese you know what. Anyway I keeped unpacking the unit. Trying out the unit on my van, well what can I say it is the best pressure washer I have owned. The foam sprayer the non kink hose the Brush and the three different nozzles are all working better than expected. I have yet to try the patio brush.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Smith
SmithSydney

This is the one. Excellent

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Chris of MB
Chris of MBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They stand by their product

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Geoff
Geoff

Really good

Have used it for several hours now and no problem of handle leaking as reported by others of similar models. Used it to clean my driveway and patio; which has removed all the build up scum with ease. Take care as the high pressure can damage the concrete. The Powerspeed nozzle can adjust the pressure although the Tornado nozzle is always on high pressure. This model has 2100 psi. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Disappointed

Purchased 145.3 14/2/2015 $702.00 only used five times two/three hours failed 10/12/2015. Needs a major repair, no parts available until mid to late January. Paying this sort money you expect not to have any problems with such little use. The company needs to the quality control in place.
NOT impressed D H 23/12/2015

What I Have Wanted

I have used this machine for 3 months, used approximately 10-12 hours work with few problems and has performed well, mainly cleaning pavers and concrete paths, plus washing the vehicles.

Electric Pressure Washers