GetCapital

4.5

Peter Wiltshire

Peter WiltshireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

Prompt punctual professional Service, with insight into needs of a rapidly growing small business like ours. Our key need is revolving line of Credit which can spread over 13 weeks.

Michael Stanyer

Michael StanyerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy new client!

I was very surprised with the quick and efficient time spent dealing with Get Capital. They were great to deal with, very quick and understood what I was looking for. Would definitely use again and recommend to my other business colleagues.

Review collected in partnership with GetCapital

Fast, responsive and an overall excellent experience.

The team responded to my enquiry fast. As a returning customer they did not hesitate offering a lower interest rate. I had the funds i needed within 24 hours of my application.
Highly recommend Get Capital for small business.

Find out how GetCapital compares to other Business Loans

Perfect for growing a small business

Get Capital have been absolutely amazing for my small business. Transactions are detailed but precise. Paperwork and information is streamlined and quick!! GC can not be highly recommended. Would not use the big banks ever again for business lending

Review collected in partnership with GetCapital

Makes business life easier!

Aimee was fantastic! So quick and helpful. We contacted Aimee by email late one afternoon recently and she called me the very next morning.
No! No hidden fees.
Very pleasing. Was lower than our last loan.

Thankyou get capital

Get capital has been a massive help in the expansion of my growing business, the staff is extremely kind and the application process was a breeze. I'd recommend get capital to anyone looking to get their business booming

What a great thing to have.

Firstly the customer service I received from Sam was at the highest quality. He was efficient and kept in constant contact with me throughout the process. From start to end it was effortless as he did everything and all I had to do was sign. The shift payment option is great and allows so much of flexibility without having to fork out large amounts for my business. If not for this I probably wouldn’t have been able to upgrade my machines. Thank you again!

SC Landscaping

SC LandscapingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless application

My experience was excellent. The RM answered my questions and I was comfortable in the whole process. No issues and I am very satisfied. The speed of application approval and receipt of funds was excellent.

Review collected in partnership with GetCapital

quick easy and great service. The way it is and the way it ought to be

Customer service was excellent.
Fees were on par with expectations.
Super easy to access and user interface.
interest is rate alot higher then expected, but will still serve my purpose - would probably shop around next time.

Peter clark

Peter clark South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible staff

Cynthia De Vera I very rarely do reviews

this fine example of genuine efficient respectful service that I have received from Cynthia is by far The best I have ever had in the banking System .
Her professionalism and always keeping me up-to-date.
May I say to the big four banks watch out And well done get capital .
kind regards
Peter Clark
Crazy Clarks Car Rentals

Review collected in partnership with GetCapital

Great help especially at these tough times. Thank you!

Good and efficient customer service!
Getting back to our inquiries quickly and always finds a way to help businesses. More power to the team and keep it up. God bless you all!

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommend - Great Friendly Service

Okhan was more than helpful and found the best product to suit my situation, his customer service skills are exceptional, and kept me in the loop for the whole process. His solution has really helped me out of cashflow pickle!!

Jai

JaiSouth West, WA

Fast, great service!

Approved in next to no time.
Easy.
Customer service is second to none I will highly recommend Cynthia at get capital, so much that I believe that she deserves a pay increase.

Review collected in partnership with GetCapital

Great Help and Fast Service.

Great way of doing business simple, easy and fast. Highly recommend get capital finance. Steve at get capital was very help full and good support to setup my account. Thanks .

Review collected in partnership with GetCapital

Very pleasant to deal with.

Steven was very helpful and informative. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.
Overall I had the $ within 2 days.
The new system using my phone was a piece of cake

Joseph Cade

Joseph CadeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Flexible -great platform

My advice is to negotiate rates and get the best deal. Brilliant platform and excellent customer service. Compared to other business lenders they are markedly better.
We have been working with them for 3 years.

Fast and efficient service

When I called Steve from Get Capital he was straight onto my request and had it sorted it out. Highly recommend Get Capital and Steve to look after your finance

Review of process

The application process via a broker was simple and relatively straight forward.
Finalisation of the contract was easily executed.
All contact with GetCapital team members was cordial and explanations were clear & easily understood.

anidas b.

anidas b.North Queensland, QLD

Good follow up and customer service

Steve was very good and was following up very frequently and very friendly and polite and guided me through the whole process would be happy to deal with him again .

This is helpful

Very friendly and professional team to deal with. After finance was approved Steve Kurniawan called and talked me through how to access the funds which was most helpful. Our relationship with them is very good.