GetCapital
Listing monitored by GetCapital

Angeline
AngelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, easy and excellent customer service!

I am absolutely lost for words on how fast and easy the finance process was!
It was an absolute pleasure to deal with James, he was highly professional, friendly and very responsive.
I highly recommend Get Capital for your finance needs

Gabriel
GabrielVictoria

Quick and free flowing process

In these tough times all you look for is certainty and quickness in transaction. Within three days I had an answer, signed and notice that funds would be transferred. Extremely easy to deal with and no hoops to jump over.
Definitely recommend

Amy S
Amy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service, highly recommend

Simon was so awesome to deal with. Friendly, professional, clear communication and the whole process was much quicker than anticipated. Would definitely recommend Get Capital and would use them again in the future.

Romeo Sanuri
Romeo SanuriSydney, NSW

Kevin is very prompt with the follow up process. The process from start to finish is very quick and efficient.

- Kevin is great in getting back to us and keep us going right away
- Luke is helpful in ensuring all the information is clear and ready to answer questions.
- So far so good. Awaiting the settlement and disbursement of the fund.

Great support!

Simon has been a pleasure to deal with as always. The operation was stress free and it couldn't be smooter...i will reccomend get capital to everyone and especially Simon..thanks again

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

this is perfect

Very fast and profession ,account management very friendly.the interest is more lower than another company. All cost , term and condition pretty simple. It helped me a lot,very good company . cheers

Anita
AnitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A cut above the rest

PROFESSIONAL and EFFICIENT. Very simple stress free process. After being rejected by the bank I had been loyal to for many years…these guys gave me a hand. Words can’t begin to describe my gratitude! Get Capital have restored my faith!

K Dhanak
K Dhanak

Happy fast service

They got my loaned approved in a few days and the whole process was over and done with within a week (faster if not due to outside factors). Fair rate and they worked to my requirements. Simon updated me throughout and always kept it friendly.

Fast , simple & clear explanation

Fast & clear explanation, simple procedures. All cost , term and condition pretty simple. Staff are friendly with sufficient knowledge about those policies.
Fixable loan options and online accounts set up which easy to use

Easy Process & Great People

Our customer service experience with Get Capital was above an beyond. Only surprise we had was the $900 fee that had not been told to us. Apart from this everything was smooth sailing!

Application Process

Excellent service, very professional

Taz was excellent, very professional & very efficient. Very happy with the service I received.
Would definitely consider using Get Capital again. Also I'm going to recommend Get Capital to my friends as well.

Ting
TingGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick response. Great service

Excellent service! Simon is very nice staff. We love his service. Response our queries in seconds! And follow up with us on time. Will definitely recommend to our friends. Very good!

Easy finance in challenging conditions.

The service from this company has always been effective and efficient, catering to my needs. Simon displays excellent service and communication. My business needs were satisfied and completed to satisfaction.

Excellent service

As i had left the application to the last minute Taz went the extra mile to make sure I got the loan approved in a timely manner.
Would definitely use Get Capital again.

Other Business Loans

Simple, straight forward and fast

Not the cheapest finance around but certainly not a bad deal. Process was very simple and straight forward, and customer service from Taz was great :) No hidden nasties, the deal at the end was what was offered at the beginning.

Loan TypeFixed Rate