GetCapital
See the Best Business Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCapital

4.9
Dieter S.
Dieter S.South East Queensland, QLD

First loan encounters. Perfect.

I would like to thank Gloria and Simon for there efforts in assisting us to get our first loan in 35 years.
You were a joy to work with in getting this loan approved and will be back for more business funding after this loan is done.
Thank you.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2021
Midge
MidgeVictoria

Perfect

My customer service was excellent, everything was made clear to me, with the exception of an origination fee. However, this is to be expected. My consultant was easy to deal with.

Loan Start DateAugust 2021

Romeo Sanuri
Romeo SanuriSydney, NSW

Kevin is very prompt with the follow up process. The process from start to finish is very quick and efficient.

- Kevin is great in getting back to us and keep us going right away
- Luke is helpful in ensuring all the information is clear and ready to answer questions.
- So far so good. Awaiting the settlement and disbursement of the fund.

K Dhanak
K Dhanak

Happy fast service

They got my loaned approved in a few days and the whole process was over and done with within a week (faster if not due to outside factors). Fair rate and they worked to my requirements. Simon updated me throughout and always kept it friendly.

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Easy Process & Great People

Our customer service experience with Get Capital was above an beyond. Only surprise we had was the $900 fee that had not been told to us. Apart from this everything was smooth sailing!

Loan Start DateJuly 2021

Excellent service

As i had left the application to the last minute Taz went the extra mile to make sure I got the loan approved in a timely manner.
Would definitely use Get Capital again.

Loan Start DateJune 2021

Simple, straight forward and fast

Not the cheapest finance around but certainly not a bad deal. Process was very simple and straight forward, and customer service from Taz was great :) No hidden nasties, the deal at the end was what was offered at the beginning.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Business upgrade enabler

This finance enabled me to upgrade my store earlier. Given I was a customer of the company already, the process was simple and quick. Great company and people to deal with.

Grazza M.
Grazza M.Northern Region, NSW

Lachlan, James and Okhan were great top class service very helpful

Very helpful I would use them again . James Lachlan and Okhan went out of their way to give me all the guidance I neede to make this a fast smooth transition and now my business can actually make good headway instead of slow progression. Thank you guys and the whole team very much
Graham

Review collected in partnership with GetCapital

Ian Croft
Ian Croft

Timely assistance

We have been using Get Capital to support our business for several years and I'm always impressed by the ease of applying and by the way it helps our business. Give them a go.

Rob
RobPerth, WA

Business finance quick and easy.

Great and fast business finance approval from Get Capital . And James my relationship manager was very helpful and and quick to work on my application. Will highly recommend both James and Get Capital to my work colleagues and business friends. ⁰

Professional and quick

I had the pleasure of working with James from Get Capital over the past few weeks- nothing was an issue, answered everything quickly and professionally. Definitely recommend James and the team anytime.

Kat
KatSydney, NSW

Easy & simple

Very easy to deal with, no hassle no fuss. All my questions were answered without hesitation. They listened to our needs & came up with a package to suit. Great service highly recommend.

Fantastic Service a Great Experience Simon Tang

The service I received from Your business and Simon was fantastic. The transaction was flawless and the experience with Simon was fantastic. I highly recommend anyone to deal with Simon and Get Capital Finance.

Loan Start DateMay 2021

Very happy

Helped me out when I was in need & received a very quick response, did not have to jump through a million hoops & received the money very quickly (next day!) Thank you

Loan Start DateJanuary 2021