GetCapital
See the Best Business Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCapital

Great customer service and amazing products

the customer service is amazing! Reece helped us during the whole process. He assisted us and demonstrate great knowledge about the product. He also advised us and was really prompt on his responses. We are really happy with his service and the company overall! highly recommended!!

Dieter S.
Dieter S.South East Queensland, QLD

First loan encounters. Perfect.

I would like to thank Gloria and Simon for there efforts in assisting us to get our first loan in 35 years.
You were a joy to work with in getting this loan approved and will be back for more business funding after this loan is done.
Thank you.

Top class service.

Absolutely up to the mark. Very happy the way Simon dealt with the query. Very quick response throughout the process. Finally got what I need.
Thanks to the team capital and specially Simon.

Lindsay
LindsaySydney, NSW

Great Service

Efficient and effective. Had an understanding of our history our business and why we needed the loan and went about getting it sorted in an efficient and pain free way. Meaning I could concentrate on running our business.

Midge
MidgeVictoria

Perfect

My customer service was excellent, everything was made clear to me, with the exception of an origination fee. However, this is to be expected. My consultant was easy to deal with.

Belinda P.
Belinda P.Sydney, NSW

Simon Tang was a stand out!

From the first phone call to the end of the process the service was exemplary.
I could not fault anyone at any stage. All the staff at a Get Capital are an absolute pleasure to deal with.
Simon Tang was a stand out, polite, efficient and a was a dream to deal with.
I would come back to Get Capital and recommend in a heart beat.

GREAT WORK

Excellent, polite , everything that was promised was done very satisfied. Thank you Kevin I will definitely recommend to my associates . appreciated I look forward to making. more. business. with this company

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Brooke16
Brooke16QLD

Amazing service and fast results. Thank you!

Simon Tang was absolutely amazing and helped me get a longer term which really helps the repayments. He was prompt and kept me updated along the way (all of 24 hours!!)

I would highly recommend Simon and Get Capital.

Thank you so much.

Maree Senior
Maree SeniorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simon Tang was outstanding, love your work mate!

Customer service was excellent and super quick, no unexpected delays, very impressed with the professional and courteous service/assistance with Simon. We will highly recommend GetCapital to our associates, family and friends.

Angeline
AngelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast, easy and excellent customer service!

I am absolutely lost for words on how fast and easy the finance process was!
It was an absolute pleasure to deal with James, he was highly professional, friendly and very responsive.
I highly recommend Get Capital for your finance needs

Gabriel
GabrielVictoria

Quick and free flowing process

In these tough times all you look for is certainty and quickness in transaction. Within three days I had an answer, signed and notice that funds would be transferred. Extremely easy to deal with and no hoops to jump over.
Definitely recommend

Amy S
Amy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service, highly recommend

Simon was so awesome to deal with. Friendly, professional, clear communication and the whole process was much quicker than anticipated. Would definitely recommend Get Capital and would use them again in the future.

Romeo Sanuri
Romeo SanuriSydney, NSW

Kevin is very prompt with the follow up process. The process from start to finish is very quick and efficient.

- Kevin is great in getting back to us and keep us going right away
- Luke is helpful in ensuring all the information is clear and ready to answer questions.
- So far so good. Awaiting the settlement and disbursement of the fund.

Great support!

Simon has been a pleasure to deal with as always. The operation was stress free and it couldn't be smooter...i will reccomend get capital to everyone and especially Simon..thanks again

this is perfect

Very fast and profession ,account management very friendly.the interest is more lower than another company. All cost , term and condition pretty simple. It helped me a lot,very good company . cheers