Get Music

If tempted to patronise - USE PAYPAL

Braden

BradenMelbourne

Warning: Do Not use site

Warning: Do Not use site. They never delivered record. Delay in delivery..took 2 months to try to get a replacement then told out of stock.

Worst service

I placed an order around the 17/18th October for the Niall Horan CD+Tee Shirt pack (limited edition). Heard within a week that there was a production delay on the shirts, so the CD arrived over a week after I placed the order, sans shirt. Processing time was really long regardless. Never heard anything more about the shirt, and so had to email customer service, who were vague and unhelpful. After weeks of chasing information, I was finally issued a refund and told I would not be receiving the limited edition shirt. Very disappointed.

Could not redeem Maccas monopoly code

Andre Rieu: Falling in Love CD

Music selection is OK. The Title for this CD "Falling in Love" is so misleading.. I was listening to some oldies, many I have heard many times before. It was boring to the extreme as the music did not represent the Title on the CD.
CD should have been Titled "Old Favourites", "Reminising" or "Music of Yester years".
I borrowed this CD hoping to buy it as music that I can relax to and evertually fall asleep with.
I love Andre Rieu's music, but somehow this CD did not resonate, both in the music selection and the Title.
Joseph Buttery

Great Service Perfect For Birthday Gifts

Ordered on a Tuesday received on the Thursday, great service. Would use this service again for special occasions or my vinyl obsession.

Kira

Kira

Don't ever buy anything from Get Music. Ever.

I placed an order in mid-November 2015, with the order not arriving until late JANUARY 2016 with no notification as to why there was so much of a delay. I finally receive the order (most of which were incredibly late Christmas gifts) to find one of the vinyl records missing from the box even though the delivery docket/invoice says it was included. It's now February 2016 and I've sent 5 emails since receiving the package asking for either a refund or for them to post the missing record that I have already paid for and have had no response to any of the emails. Their "customer service" is non-existent. Don't waste your time, find somewhere that will actually provide what you pay for. Not impressed at all.

Delays in shipping

Piece of crap do not purchase through website

Takes weeks to get an order right, been waiting 3 months and this isn't the first time this has happened. -9000 out of 10

Signed up bought downloaded music within minutes

Signed up, searched for new songs, downloaded them within 15mins, couldn't be happier since being disappointed that bigpond music stopped selling online and not being a fan of iTunes. Then unable to buy from overseas websites. This is the way to legally buy mp3 music in Australia. My sony mp3 Walkman is happy again, a better system than ipod.

Steve
Steve

This was my old review, seems they dont do downloaded mp3 anymore, back to nowhere you can legally buy downloadable mp3's in australia

Dan

Check you're getting what you pay for

My first purchase from GetMusic resulted in the Download not being available, it was fixed after 2 days with apologies from the company. Now I purchase another album and it comes with 9 tracks to download instead of the 10. It clearly shows there are 10 songs on the album, but they only give you 9. Dodgy Get music... no wonder people steal music when record companies who own this site clearly steal your money.

Dan

Update: Still no response from GetMusic about this... avoid this company!

Reviewer