Get Music

Get Music

If tempted to patronise - USE PAYPAL

First off - As soon as I requested a refund it was granted and refunded very promptly. I paid via PAYPAL so was confident in that.
As for the service I was expecting, dreadful to say the least.
In Jan 18, I ordered both the CD & Vinyl of Gin Wigmore's latest. Both supposed to be signed and I also went for tee-shirts to accompany them. Expected date was mid-march. Due date arrived and I was informed that there was a hold-up in shipping. Fair enough. The next promised date approached and a day before I was advised of another hold-up. Was offered a refund and a really low-quality download (which I took for a listen) as well as a refund if I wished. This due date was end of April. I gave them a week after this date and enquired again. Got the response that it would now be mid-May followed by another message apologizing for the typo and it would actually be mid-June. The lovely people had my money to use for 5 months only to keep fobbing me off while both the CD & LP have been available retail for quite some time. Shocking service. Patronising correspondence and no delivery. I'm sure my saving grace was using PAYPAL. Wouldn't recommend.

Warning: Do Not use site

Warning: Do Not use site. They never delivered record. Delay in delivery..took 2 months to try to get a replacement then told out of stock.

Worst service

I placed an order around the 17/18th October for the Niall Horan CD+Tee Shirt pack (limited edition). Heard within a week that there was a production delay on the shirts, so the CD arrived over a week after I placed the order, sans shirt. Processing time was really long regardless. Never heard anything more about the shirt, and so had to email customer service, who were vague and unhelpful. After weeks of chasing information, I was finally issued a refund and told I would not be receiving the limited edition shirt. Very disappointed.

Could not redeem Maccas monopoly code

Basically the mcdonalds monopoly has a promotion for this website where you can win 2 digital downloads worth 4 dollars total. Navigating to the website there were no prompts on how to redeem the voucher even after searching google for an hr there was no information so I made an account, still nothing.
There was no where to redeem my code it is just absolutely pathetic that they signed a contract to supply these products for mcdonalds but completely fail to uphold this agreement since it is just not feasable that anyone would spend over an hr trying to redeem a 4 dollar voucher on this abysmal website.
This is just a complete scam and I feel absolutely ripped off AND disappointed that I wasted so much time for nothing I hope this puts more people off this website, absolutely pathetic.

Andre Rieu: Falling in Love CD

Music selection is OK. The Title for this CD "Falling in Love" is so misleading.. I was listening to some oldies, many I have heard many times before. It was boring to the extreme as the music did not represent the Title on the CD.
CD should have been Titled "Old Favourites", "Reminising" or "Music of Yester years".
I borrowed this CD hoping to buy it as music that I can relax to and evertually fall asleep with.
I love Andre Rieu's music, but somehow this CD did not resonate, both in the music selection and the Title.
Joseph Buttery

Great Service Perfect For Birthday Gifts

Ordered on a Tuesday received on the Thursday, great service. Would use this service again for special occasions or my vinyl obsession.

Don't ever buy anything from Get Music. Ever.

I placed an order in mid-November 2015, with the order not arriving until late JANUARY 2016 with no notification as to why there was so much of a delay. I finally receive the order (most of which were incredibly late Christmas gifts) to find one of the vinyl records missing from the box even though the delivery docket/invoice says it was included. It's now February 2016 and I've sent 5 emails since receiving the package asking for either a refund or for them to post the missing record that I have already paid for and have had no response to any of the emails. Their "customer service" is non-existent. Don't waste your time, find somewhere that will actually provide what you pay for. Not impressed at all.

Delays in shipping

I pre ordered an album that was supposed to be released on the 23rd. They sent me an email the day before the release saying that due to 'unforeseen delay in manufacturing', it was going to be shipped on the day it was released or on wards. It was fine as they then sent an email with the digital version along with apologies but the only thing is when they said it was going to be shipped on the day it was released and so forth, it took them a whole week-a whole week (today!) to send me an email saying that it has now just been shipped. I thought they would at least send a email regarding a further delay, but turns out they didn't. I'm going through a moving stage at the moment and it's just going to take even longer to get the album. This is the first time I have ever pre ordered something and it's probably going to be the last one for a very long time.

Piece of crap do not purchase through website

Takes weeks to get an order right, been waiting 3 months and this isn't the first time this has happened. -9000 out of 10

Signed up bought downloaded music within minutes

Signed up, searched for new songs, downloaded them within 15mins, couldn't be happier since being disappointed that bigpond music stopped selling online and not being a fan of iTunes. Then unable to buy from overseas websites. This is the way to legally buy mp3 music in Australia. My sony mp3 Walkman is happy again, a better system than ipod.

This was my old review, seems they dont do downloaded mp3 anymore, back to nowhere you can legally buy downloadable mp3's in australia

Check you're getting what you pay for

My first purchase from GetMusic resulted in the Download not being available, it was fixed after 2 days with apologies from the company. Now I purchase another album and it comes with 9 tracks to download instead of the 10. It clearly shows there are 10 songs on the album, but they only give you 9. Dodgy Get music... no wonder people steal music when record companies who own this site clearly steal your money.

Update: Still no response from GetMusic about this... avoid this company!

Get Music didn't work

2 years ago, I purchased a song. I didn't get any links to download the song until I emailed GetMusic. The link they gave me didn't work. Messaged them again, and they sent me another. It didn't work again. I requested a refund instead, since I got it on iTunes instead (bit more expensive but you get it instantly obviously). They ignored my emails. Never gonna use these guys again. First and last time. I don't know how they've changed in 2 years but I am definitely not going to waste my time to see it anyway.

I didn't know of the PayPal dispute function then as I was pretty new to it. Had I known about it then I could have got my money back. It was just a dollar something, but that could have given the opportunity for me to purchase another song from iTunes instead, or some little gadget on eBay.

Non working download links, poor customer service (would not help after issues still occured)