Tools.com Questions & Answers

Rob W.
Rob W.

I placed an order for a Gorilla 5-6-7-8 Step Compact Adjustable Platform RPL0508-I on 18th June 2023, was issued a Tax Invoice with a status of "Dispatched". Please advise if you will be able to supply this item as your tracking details are incorrect (was dispatched before I placed the order)
Invoice No.N799492
Rob Wallis

Michael
Michael

I have returned an 18-36 volt Hikoki battery for a warranty claim and haven’t received a replacement despite multiple phone calls and speaking with David the Coloundra store manager, who assured me that he would send me a replacement battery, I asked if there had been a problem with these batteries, as at the time, the second battery failed (early January 2022), now today a third battery failed, I am extremely disappointed with GTD for very poor customer support and asking disappointed with Hikoki batteries, has anyone else had problems and is there another way for me to seek warranty??

Tools.com   DM

Goodmorning Michael, I am so sorry to hear your having trouble processing a claim, the claims can sometimes take a long time however I am very suprised you woulc have 3 batteries fail and would love to investigate this further. If you can please provide your order number, I will get someone to get in contact with you. Thank you.

Ross
Ross

I purchased a Makita combo set which was received no problems, great service & prompt delivery. My question is, not long after, I received an email with a free makita lunch bag for purchases over $300. I'm not sure if I'm eligible as combo was $599, or how to redeem if so. If you could clear me up on this, it would be good. Otherwise all service was great.
Regards
Ross Wilson

Glenn

Hi guys first time purchaser with you guys and very happy with the product. my invoice says i have a $100.00 wine voucher was wondering how and where i can redeem this. Cheers Glenn

Tools.com   DM

Hi Glenn, We are stoked to hear you have had a great experience with us! If the wine voucher has been missed off your order, please supply us your order number and we will email you a copy of this, thank you :)

Invoice 364774

Jackie
Jackie

Hi there,

I am considering placing an order with you before 30/11 and would like to know if it will arrive in time

for Christmas. I have noticed negative comments on feedback re: delivery. I live in Tasmania.

Please advise.

Cheers, Jackie.

Fired Up
Fired Up

What advise did you get from the company?

Get an answer from our members and Tools.com representatives

Visit Official Website