Get Tools Direct

Get Tools Direct (page 4 of 16)

4.3

McmanlyGloucester

Average service

Still waiting on redemption from dewalt re laser reciever. Frustrating to deal with . Emailed and phoned many times still no reciever

14 nov. ref. 145056902 inv 211099

Roggie

RoggieBroulee

Buyers beware

WHAT SEEMS AN INCENTIVE TO HELP THE BUYING DECISION, THE $100 VOUCHER WITH NAKED WINES IS BENT STICK. I was able to purchase the tools i wanted on line from others but the lure of this voucher effected my decision, unfortunately. The voucher is almost worthless, as you can purchase these wines on the web quite competitively. So I guess no more dealings with Get Tools Direct.

Spare parts

Got exactly what I order in a very reasonable amount of time, Would have no hesitation in using them again

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hey mate, thanks for the kind words and giving us your feedback.

ashpete02

ashpete02Hobart, TAS

Will avoid if possible

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Peter. I'm sincerely sorry for your experience mate. I'll look further into this and see what went wrong along the way here.

Madge

MadgeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent service

Prompt delivery time, easy transaction, very competitive prices. Website has very comprehensive and well set out product availability and descriptions.
Thanks !

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Madge, thank you for the review it really helps!

GWM

GWMBrisbane

Perfect Service.

Professional service, advised about my order in a timely manor, perfect. Order delivered on time and without any hassles, Thanks to the team at Get Tools Direct.

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi GWM. Thanks for the kind words mate.

Postage was terrible

Ordered an outdoor sweeper for father’s day and it took over four weeks to be delivered! Tracking of my parcel was poor, it kept saying it was on it’s way or delayed but then it never came. It wasn’t until I lodged a dispute with Aus Post that I was notified it was delivered!!

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Stephanie. I've just come across this one and I apologise for the issues you've had, I'll look into the issue and lodge an enqiry with AusPost to find out what went wrong with the tracking.

Thanks.

Best Torch Ever.

As a Mechanical Engineer my partner finds it difficult in confined spaces to get enough light..not anymore. This torch has made his life so much easier can't live without it now he loves it.

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Sue, that's great to hear I'm glad you had a good experience!

Not impressed

Had to wait over a month for my order to arrive & that was only after multiple emails & phone calls

Find out how Get Tools Direct compares to other Hardware Shops

Great service and product, but your courier let you down dramatically . You said 2-3 days delivery, went and picked up my delivery from depo a week later

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Bevo, thanks for the kind words and honest feedback, it really does make a difference.

Took my Money have nothing

Over 3 weeks ago I bought a Dewalt Hedge trimmer and paid with Paypal'
Since then nothing
No confirmation
No Invoice
A request whats happening nothing
No response

youngie

youngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what the doctor ordered

Best attachment for my needs and very easy to use. First class service from company on all aspects of my purchase

GTDGet Tools Direct

Thanks mate we appreciate it.

Great quality and warmth

Wonderful warm jacket and great quality for value good around the farm or out at football just a wonderful all purpose coat

Ill be back!

very pleased with the sales people, very helpfull, quick delivery and excellent product. i will be getting more gear off them definatley.

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Mick, thanks mate we appreciate the feedback!

Nice compact compressor with Honda engine

However the air tank leaks air from the welds on the air tank in 4 places, had to re-weld myself to fix it.

Excellant and fast service

Ordered the items in a peak time and was notified of delivery and updates.
Items arrived in good condition and as expected.
A great company to do business with

Hi Jeffy,

Thanks mate we appreciate it!

Perfect!

Excellent product at an excellent price. Easy purchase and Get Tools Direct always kept us informed of the status of the delivery.

GTDGet Tools Direct

Thanks for the kind words, Merv!

James

JamesPort Douglas

Customer service is non existent

I recently purchased a drill and from day one it was faulty. Not realising straight away that the chuck was slipping as I don't use it everyday, I contacted gettoolsdirect. I was met by a rude and arrogant employee who offered no support and eventually told me to RING MILWAUKEE. I'm an electrical contractor and have little time as it is, so when I rang gettoolsdirect direct I was hoping for support, I did not receive this. I have since emailed them twice and not heard a single thing. Do not use GETTOOLSDIRECT if you need a company you can rely on.

UPDATE - Since writing this review gettoolsdirect were very quick to act in resolving my issue and have already sent a replacement unit.

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi James. Sorry for your experience here mate and thanks for letting us know and leaving your feedback, we'll take it on board and try to improve our processes for the future.

Great service and product

Excellent communication from customer service as they helped every step on the way for the international shipping process and item purchased was excellent with excellent prices.

claudejt

claudejtMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

DeWalt 'Friday Offer' Cordless drill DCD796T1-XE

Very happy with my DeWalt cordless drill, charger and Flexivolt 6.0A battery offer. Prompt delivery from Get Tools Direct and back up service.

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Claude, thanks mate for the feedback. Those kits flew off the shelf!