Listing monitored by Get Your Sunnies Online

3.2

Just what I was looking for

Had many products to choose from so I was able to find the perfect pair. I am very satisfied with the product as they are fantastic quality. I will definently be buying from here again

Excellent service and good pricing

Service was great, item wasn’t in stock for 1-2 days so they contacted me via phone and email to let me know and then sent via express post. Pricing very competitive. Thanks!

Reliable and fast

Purchased some Ray Ban sunglasses from Get Your Sunnies Online and had a wonderful experience. The customer service was very friendly and helpful, super quick postage and the sunnies were just what I was hoping for. Cannot recommend this company enough, I'll be purchasing from here again!

Himself
HimselfRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Just great service

Found the product easily at a great price. Customer service was awesome responded the same day and delivered the next day to regional NSW.
After this can only recommend them

Optical Retailers

Find out how Get Your Sunnies Online compares to other Optical Retailers

Awesome

I was after a particular pair of sunglasses that had sold out everywhere I had looked. I’d never heard of ‘get your sunnies on line’ so looked for some reviews... clearly, not that positive, but I was encouraged by the fact that the new management had tried to reach out and rectify previous managements mistakes, plus, I just had to have these sunnies! Two days after ordering, I’m sitting at a cafe in my hot new sunnies writing this review. Seriously, could not be happier. At the rate I lose my sunnies, I’ll be back to ‘get your sunnies online’ real soon for another pair. Highly recommend.

Complete scam!

Scam website- do not buy from them! No sunnies delivered, no email replies for months and the phone number is disconnected!

FeeBeEs
FeeBeEsSydney

**** Buyer beware ****

Emails ignored, no shipping date confirmed 4 days after purchase when promised items were leaving "the warehouse" that day. Rude email responses. Mobile phone numbers for the business are either disconnected or not answered. Unprofessional responses and comments.
Action (refund) only undertaken when the issue being raised with PayPal. They've never responded so quickly.
Do not use getyoursunniesonline.com! !
******* ASIC proposed action is enough to know to steer clear! *******

Would not buy again

Ignored all my emails when I asked for a refund as the glasses were the wrong size (I sent 3 emails). Item was sent in wrong product box and was ruined by the time it got to me as it was just put in a post satchel with no form of protection over the item. Horrible service!

AB
ABSydney, NSW

Ignorant

I purchased sunglasses from them, they were sent to the wrong address, and then they ignored two email I sent to them? I never heard a word back, certainly not good customer service!

Optical Retailers