Geta Skip

Geta Skip

See the Best Rubbish Removals in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not a good service

Bin dropped off early and they wanted to pick up early before the bin was filled,
then wanted another $150 to leave the bin. Woman at the depot was rude and aggressive over the phone demanding more money.
Driver seemed not to care, said he would be back in an hour,no show ! Told depot that I stood in front of the bin which was a load of rubbish.
Would Not Recommend this company

What customer service

Bin was delivered late, we needed bin in a certain place due to being a long shared driveway driver was rude. Tried to then get more money at pick up as apparently we ordered wrong type of skip, website is slightly misleading. Nothing said at the time about $150 call out fee. Very rude even when we tried to pay the difference. Even though an agreement has been reached and company has been paid skip is still sitting in the driveway.

Very Friendly and efficient

I would like to thank you for your assistance with our skip bin- The ordering process was extremely simple, the bin was delivered efficiently and in the time slot provided. They were happy to approve our request to extend the bin onsite for an extra day. A positive experience- Thank you very much! Lauren

This business Damaged our gate on 4/04/2018.

THE Truck driver from WWW.GETASKIP.COM.AU that came to pick up the bin on Wednesday 4/04/18 hit my gate and damaged it. I took video of this as it happened and afterwards and also video of the driver looking at the damage. We contacted getaskip and asked for something to be done and so far I have heard nothing from them. So needless to say, I would not recommend this business to anybody ever because their drivers damage property and they won't do the right thing and contact the customer to take steps to replace or offer compensation for damage. Big thumbs down!!! AVOID this business at all costs.
Update. After finally getting a reply from WWW.GETASKIP.COM.AU they agreed to pay for a replacement gate which by the way we will have to pick up and re-install ourselves at our cost. But as to date, 21/04/18, WWW.GETASKIP.COM.AU has not given us our money. We will be taking this matter further. Fiona Reil.

Really great service

I found this company to be excellent - cheapest skip hire around. They arrived in the given time frame and the driver was very helpful in making sure the skip was on our property and not at all on council land. The day before it was picked up it rained heavily all day and I called the company the following morning to say we still had more to put in and could they leave it till late to pick up and was most surprised to be told they would collect it the following day at no extra cost. I couldn't recommend this company more highly and would most certainly use them again.

Excellent service! Cheapest in town.

Excellent service. Cheapest in town. Bin brought to me and collected promptly. Keep up the good job. Thank you very much.

SUPERB SERVICE.

I have been thoroughly impressed with the service provided by Geta Skip. The driver was on time, very patient with my requests and spent time making sure I was happy with where the skip was placed. The customer service was outstanding over the phone, and with SMS. The price was super competitive - much cheaper than just about all the other companies out there. Overall, all aspects of this service were superbly delivered. I will definitely be using them again and again.

From customer service to the drivers... they have been fantastic

The driver was carefully skilled at what he was doing , the customer service team was great and very helpful!

Amazing Service

Fantastic communication, precise times for delivery and allowed us a few more days as I hadn't booked the skip long enough. Thank you we will be back

Excellent Service

Excellent Service! Extremely quick delivery, driver was on time and very professional. The skip was competitively priced and was delivered and picked up promptly and with a smile!! Thanks for such a wonderful service GetaSkip! I will be sure use this service again 100%.

exceptional service

I have been using geta skip for two years now and have hired over 10 bins. The prompt and efficient service by the company is outstanding, very professional and reliable. Highly recommend Geta Skip.

Good service, not great communication

The skip bin was delivered and picked up on the dates specified without any trouble.

They lose a star for not answering my email, meaning I had to ring them to get a delivery time. However I would probably use them next time.