GetaCar Rentals

GetaCar Rentals

Ashlee

AshleePerth, WA

Really good!

Very easy to book... was my first time hiring a car so I called and got all my questions answered. Payment was easy. When we arrived we were greeted with a smile and amazing service. The car was great, clean and full. I was nervous about the deposit as we were not seeing anylne when we got back as they were closed. But everything was sorted first thing the next morning when they arrived. Will be happy to hire from them again.

Turalucy1301

Turalucy1301Canberra

Best car hire in Sydney

When I accompanied my husband to Sydney for urgent surgery, I found I needed to hire a car to make the stay easier. I luckily struck gold with GetaCar Rental. From the courteous airport pickup in a pristine late model vehicle of my choice, to the provision of extras like sat nav and a ride back to the airport after drop off, this company ticked all the boxes. Best price by far, great vehicle and wonderful, kind service. I would recommend GetaCar to anyone visiting Sydney and would definitely use them again.