3.7

68% · 10447 · 31%

Clogwoman
ClogwomanTownsville

Great idea, saves a lot of footwork !

Very helpful to know

My credit standing to give me some ammunition should I need to apply for credit. Thanks

Nathan
Nathan

Quick and easy

I always get sent emails to check up on my score. It's easy and quick and a great way to keep a eye on how as a family we are tracking.

Tom
TomMelbourne2 posts

Love the service

Have been using credit score for a year now to accurately track and increase my score with ease! It’s a perfect resource of information how to increase your credit score as well, which was well appreciated!

Jeeven
Jeeven

Perfect

All very good.good service.reliable.comfortable and easy to deal with ur staff.maintaine the quality and flexible service.try to focus on how to improve the creadit score.

Lucy G
Lucy GRockhampton

Fantastic service

I signed up for this service to keep an eye on my credit score in order to repair my finances and create goals. The monthly updates have been fantastic and the information is great!

Madants
MadantsGold Coast3 posts

Great - regularly checking to see how I’m doing

Been awesome, makes me consider my finances and financial decisions- will help me save money!

I will save almost .5% on my home loan with the recommendations made!

Almiester
Almiester

Convenient

I found get credit score a convenient and safe way to monitor my credit rating. Its good to compare the credit services that are on offer.

justine
justineSouthwest, VIC3 posts

awesome

great to keep track of your scores assisted me to get the finance i needed it made my life easier

Pavitar
PavitarMelbourne

This is excellent and through this site is very easy to monitor our credit score, which is very helpful to maintain credit scores and have alot of tips to increase credit scores.

JoJo R
JoJo RGippsland, VIC2 posts

Keeping me in check on a regular basis

I'm reminded to log in monthly to check my credit score status

It's become quite a highlight each month to see how far it has risen

I set challenges for myself and this makes me accountable for my lending and spending

Easy to use website with many additional features to help along the way!

Snowy
Snowy

Good feedback

Rhis app helps to see where I'm heading with my finances ..keeps me in check whether I'm heading up or down.

Grace
Grace

Very informative

I love that credit simple provides up to date information just about every week without me having to go on the website.

Matt
Matt

Great service. Adverstisements are appropriate. I check every month. Thank you for offering such a fantastic and valuable product. Matt.

Ness
Ness

Excellent in all it's ways!

This website is so incredibly helpful! Updates me regularly when my score has changed and keeps me accountable whilst the advertising market tries to suck me in!! Would 100% recommend for anyone who is looking to learn how to be accountable of themselves!

Jules
Jules

Very informative

Get credit score helps me know where my credit score is at a d how to improve it. And im updated regularly

M gabay
M gabay

Very good information to have

I really like this website and it info that it provides to you hayley recommends for anyone who needs to apply for loan

Sue
SueBROADFORD

This is great, I know where I stand

This is good it lets me know what my score is. The good thing about get credit score Is o can check my score every month. As I'm a bit particul asr about my score

Squiddo
Squiddo

Really helpful!

Really helpful! Allows you to explore more options and at the same time you have a much better understanding of what your limitations are

Skippy
Skippy

It is great

Excellent service let’s you know where you are with your credit score .and great offers. I would recommend this service it’s great

Mother Hubbard
Mother HubbardSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Being Prepared

Really good to know your credit score when comtemplating taking out loan. Knowing your score gives you more confidence in dealing with credit providers.

Tyron
Tyron

Update

Allway getting updated on my credit score this super handly when going for personal loans

And other credit type purchases

Jay
Jay

Love,so simple

I was told about credit score by a workmate & just so happened to then see an add.i like to do evrything quickly & simply,thats what i love about credit score.so much added info as well.learning alot. Thankyou.

Wass
Wass

Is good

It has. Kept me informed of what my current rating is which is good because it does give me better options

LLEW
LLEW

Credit score keeps you honest

Great for borrowings especially family car trips etc I believe a credit score keeps you in check so that you do not exceed any limit

Willow
Willow

Help to move forward

It’sgreat to get your credit score with such ease and makes it easy if your trying for a loan or credit card.

Mona Lisa
Mona LisaBrisbane6 posts

Great info tool and advice

It's great to see your score and advice on how you can improve it, and where and how to use your score. Plenty of information for budgeting and saving. Highly recommend.

Mrs Rob
Mrs Rob

It’s good to keep track

I would recommend to people. It’s very helpful to find out where you stand with your credit rating. I’ve encouraged my daughter to use it too

Noni V.
Noni V.Brisbane

I have found your services to be very informative and helpful and the fact that I am not inundated by emails is positive. Thank you

Nige
NigeMelbourne2 posts

Truely Transformative!

This tool has now given me a new level of awareness and transparency about my data that is shared between banks & institutions, and how that directly impacts on my credit health! I really look forward to receiving the monthly scorecard updates! (sad, but too:) Thank you!!

Tracy
Tracy

LIKE XMAS - but weekly

It is exciting to see the score increase which makes me feel like I am achieving something and have finances under control

JJJ
JJJ

Good Information

Good to receive regular updates via email which altered my behaviour when it comes to payments of accounts. Keep up the good work.

Mohammed Rahman
Mohammed Rahman

Credit score

helping to know to my credit score which allows me keep it in a good manner which will help me in the future

Rich
RichDunsborough

No nonsense straight to the point

This is one of the fastest easiest ways to get a credit file and rating. No nonsense, straight forward easy and fast.

Maz
MazAdelaide

Makes me feel good watching my score improve

Great service. Empowering when negotiating an interest rate. Also good for great contract rates with power and phone suppliers. Easily checked anytime.

Chazza
Chazza

This is pefect

I love how I can keep check on my credit rating and know where I stand for loans and how easy it is to use the only thing is it wasn't as easy for my husband to get his credit score

Megan
Megan

This is awesome

I love being able to get my score, what impacts my score and very handy advice on how to improve

Amy
Amy

Very convenient and easy to use

Makes life a lot easier.

I'm very happy with the credit score website.

Specially because they email regularly and remind you to check on it.

Love it !!

Jan
Jan

Great site easy to use

This is very convenient and easy to use. Always kept up to date with emails etc. I would recommend GetCreditScore if asked about it.

geoffey
geoffey

great tool

keeping track of how your credit rating is going is easy with credit score,best of all its free to use at any time.

Luke B.
Luke B.

Great way to keep track of my credit rating!

The monthly credit score update is very helpful. I would recommend this service to anyone who needs help with staying on top of their credit rating.