3.7

68% · 10447 · 31%

Gee
GeeBullsbrook

A must for everyone!!

I found "get credit score" very helpful and the team are friendly as well as extremely knowledgeable giving tips on how to improve your credit health, great work G.C.S hope you all have a great Xmas and a happy new year

K George
K George

Awesome way to check before applying for credit

Love being able to check my credit score so easily I know exactly where I stand to get more credit and too see if I need to improve my credit score

Mohammad
Mohammad

Quick review and Good advise

It's very useful to get the valuable advise re the credit score.I recommend to use the stuff to get financial advise

Beena
Beena

I love this

I love being kept up to date with my credit score and information on loans etc it has allowed me to apply for a loan at the right time and I have actually learnt a lot about financials

John G
John G

Worth taking a look

I check my score every month with interest. I've also looked at some of the credit options that are available to me and found this to be very useful.

Jamie
Jamie

Very handy tool

I recently have taken a loan for a new car & being able to access my credit score worked well in getting a lower percentage rate. Highly recommend.

Jay A
Jay A

Easy and convenient way to track your credit score

This is a free, reliable method of getting your credit score on a monthly basis and is a good driver in trying to main and improve your credit score.

The Boss
The Boss

I'm in the money!!

Excellent way to keep track on my financial status. Helps with planning a holiday or car or for any of lifes hiccups

BRamsay
BRamsay

Great

Good summary

Keeps me on track with things and I like to know where I am at!!

Knowledgeable and clear information.

Harry
Harry

I love it

I love it it reminds and show me the best results that I should know before applying any credit card.

Paul
PaulPerth, WA2 posts

Fantastic tool to keep on track and know your credi space

Hugely motivational website to keep track of your credit rating. A ‘must have’ in today’s financial world. Highly recommended for the quick and accurate delivery of your credit score and the financial offers the site offers as a reward for decent credit. Sign up, you won’t regret it!

Fozzy
FozzyBrisbane

Pretty good

It’s very easy and straight forward to get a credit score with you guys, and it has helped me know what and how to approach getting a car loan

Brooke
BrookeMelbourne

This I great

This has been a great help to get my results without having to do many surcharging to other places and have told others about it.

Scott
ScottCooloongup2 posts

This is the best credit rating ive seen

Just want to say that the credit score and the way its done is great i can see every month how im doing. I love it.

Lockies Dad
Lockies DadSouth West, WA4 posts

Excellent. Great for knowledge

Excellent site, and having knowledge of the personal scores is terrific. I appreciate having the emails as this assists with knowing what places look for when applying for loans etc

Leanne
LeanneLaunceston

Prefect very happy

Very friendly staff happy with my credit card it makes my life easier always get updates on rewards which I find very helpful

Nic
Nic

Great to know

To have access and see how my score is looking is awesome. Aswel as all potential offers all in one site.

Michelle L
Michelle L

Helpful in making financial decisions

Thanks for helping us gather evidence in order to help make decisions which will affect our financial wellbeing. Cheers! Thanks

Nathan
Nathan

Provides the information you need with handy links

The informative is laid out well and the site is intuitive. The sign up was easy and it keeps me up to date with my score.

Carly
Carly

Peace of mind

I really love using GetCreditScore for keeping on top of my financials and also for peace of mind.

Every month they give an update through email to let you know where your credit score stands. It’s extremely helpful!

Wayneo
Wayneo

Fantastic love checking my score regularly

Love checking my score on a regular basis. Eveotine I see Credit Score in my in box I will

Check it out.

Dave
Dave

easy to digest and understand

A simple and very easy way to understand and improve my credit score . It allows me to access information that is important whilst being very easy to digest! thank you!

Corb
Corb

Easy to understand credit information 5 star

I found the Information very easy to understand and helpful for understanding credit reporting. Great for repairing and understanding your personal credit report 5 stars !!

Deb
Deb

This is an excellent service, very helpful and informative

Since beingi able to review my credit score its opened up ample opportunitys wirh lenders. Thankyou for all yhat you do.

Neek.M
Neek.M2 posts

Great service! Very helpful and up to date

Very helpful! Great service and up to date information. Lots of resources to help grow your credit score. Highly recommend!

Jackie
Jackie39 posts

Why are all ratings different?

Either we have a credit score or we don't. I have a few places like this and they send me messages to check my score - and all 3 of them give me different scores. This makes no sense.

GetCreditScore   DM

Buttercup
Buttercup

I'm very happy love keeping track of my life

Helps me obtain where I'm at in life and keeping an open mind on my future thank you for this to be able to happen

Katie
KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really useful tool to have

Easy to use and understand, very helpful to keep track on your score to aid financial planning and applying for credit

Maggie
Maggie

This is great keeps me on track with my credits

This is great service, Keeps me on track and building a stronger score. I’m viewing it every month, loving it.

Jess
Jess

Love the updates all the time

The updates are fantastic. I love knowing my options. Great service and it makes life easier knowing where I stand

Trent
Trent

Nice and easy

It's hard to get an outline of what your creditscore is but it's made easy and is free with GetCreditScore.

10/10 for ease of use.

Elle
Elle2 posts

Useful information

Having recently move it was great to find a service that was easy to use. It's important to keep and eye on ones credit score and this site does it well.

Luke
Luke

Fast service. Great information to have

After using this service for a year it's been great to be able to track my credit rating periodically. It's fast and free which is fantastic.

Mjh
MjhCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

Love keeping up to date with my rating!

It’s awesome to be able to keep up to date with my credit score, it went up this month and it was so exciting! The monthly updates keep me striving towards my credit goals

Todd m
Todd m

Great advice to think about

Credit scoring is a inovative tool to use, being able to use this enables you to reconsider your thoughts on loan practices you have which may be good or bad.

Jen
JenCentral, TAS4 posts

Keeps me updated

Credit score is great, it helps me check my credit rating, and change spending habits if needed.Handy, and helpful a must.

Tara Maree
Tara Maree

Wonderful- really great way to keep up to date

Found the monthly emails really inspiring and motivating.

Like the user friendly nature of the website and how easy it is to check out associated products and services.

Sailer
Sailer

Excellent very I formative

Very helpful and easy to read always updated and helps me keep in line with my routine as I can check and keep up with my credit score with ease

Ahadi M
Ahadi M

This is perfect, to update me

It’s great to know, because I was applying on personal loan but been rejecting but I never knew, the reason

Bill
Bill

Exactly a necessity for anyone and everyone. It’s amazing

Most doubtful the best way to get your credit score without no hassles. It’s so easy and quick to keep updated on your credit score.