3.7

68% · 10447 · 31%

Robbie
Robbie

Easy too use

It is a very easy too access and very easy too use when you need confirmation it’s fast too bring up too show if you need too

Scott
Scott

Great tool for negotiating with creditors. Before I check my credit score I was flying blind when dealing with my credit is now I can bargain for a better deal.

Leens
Leens

I don’t even know how to rate you

I have used your site for many yrs working towards building my credit score based on the score YOU have provided me. On your site I went from 200 to 570 which is great. I just did a comparison with another site that uses one of the 3 major scoring companies and it gave me a score of 180. Now that’s a huge difference. So who do I trust? Have I been wasting my time on your site? I am so disheartened after being so excited.

Baruch C.
Baruch C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC12 posts

Gives accurate score for free

I've been using getcreditscore.com.au for 6+ months now and I've found the monthly score always to be representative of what it really is, especially compared to other websites!! I've based a couple of successful applications on my given score.

The site is easy to use, and once you've registered, just login to check your current score!

Ajay
AjayMelbourne2 posts

Excellent site - no cost option to monitor your credit score

Definitely a trustworthy site...I’ve been using GetCreditScore for almost an year now and have been nothing but happy. I used to have professional subscription with one of the credit provider but stopped using them since I joined GetCreditScore. I can easily view my score on the website and contact rating agency if I see a drop in my score.

Lyn B
Lyn B

Unable to retrieve credit score

Terrible had 3 attempts to retrieve credit score all it said was "unable to retrieve credit score" I tried another company got it straight away.

.Lorraine
.Lorraine

Did not work

Gave my information, clicked on link to see score - continues to load no score given. I will now unsubscribe. Waste of time.

Sue
Sue2 posts

Didn’t work

It was straightforward to enter all the required details, but when I clicked on the button to see my score, nothing happened. I tried a few times and still nothing. What a waste of time!

NikhilM
NikhilMSydney5 posts

Not working for past one month - please fix!

I am rating you 5 star because it was working fine for almost a year now with no issues.

But for the past one month or so, I am getting the error -

IT SEEMS WE ARE UNABLE TO RETRIEVE YOUR SCORE FROM EQUIFAX.

This could be due to several reasons, so to resolve, we recommend that you take the following steps:

Obviously, someone screwed up in a recent release of your communication with Equifax.

Please fix it!

Show 9 replies

Anonymous
AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Dont agree with the score at all

My score in January 2018 was excellent. Nothing has changed except that we have paid a couple of loans out. I subscribe to Equifax and they send me notifications if anything changes ....it hasn't. Yet here we are with a score of just under 300 ??? How is this possible? There is nothing that has changed!!!! We have no defaults, no bankruptcies, no issues at all. Have no idea how to fix this and have put up a FB post to see if anyone else is experiencing this. Am going to definitely follow it through as I don't think it is legit.

GetCreditScore   DM

Hi there, please note we provide you with your Equifax score - we don't calculate it. If you wish to speak to Equifax, I'd urge you to contact them directly.

Dillzio
DillzioMetropolitan Adelaide, SA17 posts

Phishing scam

They pass on your personal information to scammers and salespeople, once they get your info you'll be getting multiple calls every day

happy hutch
happy hutch2 posts

spamed spoofed

I though i would give it a crack .not that i need credit at the moment but thought id see what my score is . Within 15 mins of giving my details over i started receiving spoof emails (sending) to random email addresses . I tried to navigate around their site to delet my details no such luck .. silly me .. do be like me ..

GetCreditScore   DM

As a website that does not interact with your local mail clients, there would be another reason for this issue of yours. GetCreditScore is 100% secure. We’d recommend you consider getting some anti-virus or malware software for your computer.

Steve
Steve

Just more media rubbish

First sign up brought me this excellent score...... havent applied for credit or defaulted on anything, infact, i pay more than my instalments on stuff i have. ... Yet.... when i get a reminder from this service to check my score..its getting worse and worse...HUH???.... And there is definately nothing going on in my credit...this is just a mass scam of numbers to entice you for offers...rubbish rubbish rubbish....

AmandaJ
AmandaJSydney3 posts

How it should be

Used a few of these sites and this one is definitely among the best. The support is fantastic and very helpful. Although I’d like to see a few more additional features that other websites have

Jacob
JacobSydney3 posts

Happy

Honestly found it rather easy to get my credit score. Had a couple of questions that I asked their support and they got back to me quickly.

I hate Live Connected
I hate Live Connectedmelbourne6 posts

Don’t do it

Don’t put your personal details at risk.

This is just a marketing company that sells your details. Don’t do it!!!

GetCreditScore   DM

We are 100% secure, and in most cases, we only ever refer your details on to partners on the back of enquiries our members make in the portal - it's how we keep our service free for you!

Credit Score Repair Services

Find out how GetCreditScore compares to other Credit Score Repair Services

joeblogs
joeblogs

hmmmm

WEIRD I got a 754 or very good but you see I've only been out of bankruptcy for only 2 years that should still be on my file for another 2 years yet and should have a big impact on my score..

Other have reported the score was lower than advised however I expect my to be much lower than advised I recommend getting right from the source.

GetCreditScore   DM

Hi, we get your credit score directly from Equifax - Australia's largest credit bureau.

Karen Bowen
Karen Bowen

They get your private info and don’t send any information,

I put in all my private information.

I never received any email back with any code.

I am now worried about giving out my private details.

I feel It’s a scam to get your private details,

GetCreditScore   DM

Hi, I would recommend logging a support ticket, as we see a lot of people misspell their email address which means they cannot progress. Our team is happy to help you get your free credit score!

Lawrence
Lawrence5 posts

Stupid!!

Could not get the application finished so deleted it out. Selected the Unsubscribe button numerous times and am still getting emails. Have not had a credit rating. This is a load of garbage.

sarah
sarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC12 posts

keep semding me sms

they kept sending me sms said that my credit has been updateded. and i did not give them any consent to get my information. I would guss it is a spam.

Paul
PaulSydney2 posts

Good free service

I found the site easy to navigate and its great that you can track your score to see how it changes - so i've been working hard to improve it every month.

Joanne
JoanneDubbo2 posts

At first i didn't really understand all this credit score stuff or why i needed to know it, but after watching the man on TV and speaking to their customer service they helped guide my understanding of why these credit score things are important. I'm now checking my score regularly to get it better.

Show reply

Bobby
BobbyMELBOURNE

right timing

Was about to apply for a credit card and thought I may give the website a try. Got my score in a matter of minutes and due to my score I was able to get a good offer on a credit card - with bonus points!

Definitely worth it if you're in the market to switch card providers. I saw they also do Personal Loans and Home Loans, but I don't need any of those at the moment. Will give the Home Loan one a try when I'm looking to buy a place.

Upest Customer
Upest Customer

Selling your Information

Signed up with them, few weeks later started getting calls at work for Bad Debits owing to Credit Corp. Person has same name as me but DOB is different and personal details. No matter what I said, they keep calling my work and keep insisting I am the person that owes them money. DON'T deal with this company if you don't want your personal information sold to 3rd parties.

GetCreditScore   DM

Hi, please note we have no affiliation whatsoever with debt collectors.

KMM
KMMMelbourne

Quick and Easy!!

Got my credit score without any issues. Yes, they sell your details. And yes, I have had some spam as a result. But you can't expect a service for nothing. They have to make money somehow!! Some people are so unreasonable.

Sandy
Sandy

Incorrect information. Cant rely

Since changes to Veda scoring system and rebranding as equifax, score provided at this website is not what is your real score at equifax. So its misleading.

Credit Score Repair Services

Find out how GetCreditScore compares to other Credit Score Repair Services

Chris S
Chris SPerth6 posts

They sell your details to personal loan marketers

Just received a letter in the mail from "SocietyOne" who said they got my details from getcreditscore. Seems a little peverse to be providing a credit score to educate consumers and then selling their details to companies selling loans.

Andy
Andy

Be warned!!

This FREE service wasn't accurate and after providing your address, email, and phone number just sit back and wait for the spam and harassment to start. At least 10 communications a day from dodgy loan providers since using this service. Save yourself the hassle and if you must know your credit rating use a reputable source. Stay away.

Eccles
EcclesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Inacurate

Over the years i have owned and paid off 5 homes ,an investment property and land.i have never defaulted. I have 3 credit cards and always pay off before due date.i got a good rating.not sure what you need to get a better one.think it is very inacurate.

TomredO
TomredOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA12 posts

Rating was completely inaccurate

I got a score of Average from this company which I was surprised at, so I paid Veda to provide me with a comprehensive Credit History check (the same report that lenders get when you apply for credit) and my score was excellent! I am not sure how GetCreditScore get their result, but mine was completely wrong. As with all things, if you don't think your result is accurate, get a second opinion, preferably an intensive one, which you will have to pay for :)

NIMBY
NIMBY

Rather inaccurate

My credit score was significantly lower than expected (I got a "good"), given that I have never defaulted on a credit commitment, ever. I have also only had one application for credit in recent years, to increase the value on my single credit card with my existing bank. Given my surprise and as a comparison I then obtained my Veda credit score which came back as excellent.

Dixie
Dixie

Very helpful

This was very helpful . I have wanted to know for a while what my credit rating was and a bit worried about what it was going to be , as I was applying for a credit card it was very helpful knowing before hand that I was ok . Thanks for your help ... Regards Dixie Coleman

Craig
Craig

Great free service

I got my credit score for free which I was able to use for a better deal with my finance provider. Better than having to pay as you have to do with other companies.