GetCreditScore
See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCreditScore

femshepau

Anyone see the contradictory statements here?

So they get you to give them your mobile number, so that it can be "used to help us protect your account".

What it really is there for, is to give your mobile out to other companies, and they receive payment for it.

Nothing comes for free. You have been warned.

It would be fine if they were more upfront about it, instead of pretending they ONLY need your mobile for account verification purposes.

Hurricane SandySouthwest, VIC

Do your research!

hmmmm.

WEIRD I got a 754 or very good but you see I've only been out of bankruptcy for only 2 years that should still be on my file for another 2 years yet and should have a big impact on my score..

Other have reported the score was lower than advised however I expect my to be much lower than advised I recommend getting right from the source.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi, we get your credit score directly from Equifax - Australia's largest credit bureau.

Eccles
Eccles

Inacurate

Over the years i have owned and paid off 5 homes ,an investment property and land.i have never defaulted. I have 3 credit cards and always pay off before due date.i got a good rating.not sure what you need to get a better one.think it is very inacurate.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how GetCreditScore compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

TomredO
TomredOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rating was completely inaccurate

I got a score of Average from this company which I was surprised at, so I paid Veda to provide me with a comprehensive Credit History check (the same report that lenders get when you apply for credit) and my score was excellent! I am not sure how GetCreditScore get their result, but mine was completely wrong. As with all things, if you don't think your result is accurate, get a second opinion, preferably an intensive one, which you will have to pay for :)

Rather inaccurate

My credit score was significantly lower than expected (I got a "good"), given that I have never defaulted on a credit commitment, ever. I have also only had one application for credit in recent years, to increase the value on my single credit card with my existing bank. Given my surprise and as a comparison I then obtained my Veda credit score which came back as excellent.

Chathushka W.
Chathushka W.asked

Hi i created an account, but i am not getting one time passcode for my phone number. what should i do?

John Dasked

Hi, I was told that by using your website that business who would not have access to credit information through a credit report pertaining to a person may then be able to obtain it through you. Is any of that correct?

I have concerns this is mainly a service for data collection after I looked at the website but I haven't read all your policy documents yet.

If I sign up to you and then decide to delete my profile with you, will that remove all the information about me on your system?

Thanks for your time.

John D

I have also heard this. I can only imagine the possible places that information could be given if consent isn't required to give this information away. I am doubtful having the information that this website gives would really assist someone to get credit. I can't help but wonder if a low or high credit score actually makes a difference.

Read this:

Luke
Lukeasked

Why does my monthly score from getcreditscore differ greatly from my monthly score I get from another similar service? The data behind them seems right in terms of credit enquiries, repayment history etc. I'm talking a 200+ point swing from Below Average to Very Good.

Hi Luke,

GetCreditScore retrieves your credit score from Equifax (formerly Veda), Australia's leading credit bureau. Equifax currently use a comprehensive scoring method and are considered the most accurate, and in turn, are the most used credit reporting bureau in Australia.

There are a few reasons why scores from other Credit Reporting Bureaus might be different. These can include but are not limited to:

- Different calculation methods and interpretation of data.
- Financial institutions reporting all credit behaviour back to each bureau (e.g. many institutions send data to Equifax but not other bureaus).
- Different scales utilised to present your score. Some use a score out of 1,000 while GetCreditScore via Equifax use 1,200.

If you have any queries or concerns relating to your credit score, or the information held on your credit file, these would need to be addressed directly with Equifax. You can contact Equifax directly by following this link - https://www.equifax.com.au/contact

Hurricane Sandy

Get an answer from our members and GetCreditScore representatives