GetCreditScore
See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCreditScore

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Dani
DaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ridiculous assumptions

What a ridiculous way to provide credit rating. Judging people in the area they live? Really? Under what legislation can a persons credit be judged by where they live? Nothing to do with financial backing and ontime payments..

Job Satisfaction
Vinni
VinniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculous spam calls everyday

Everytime you login, you can expect spam calls even at night. There's no way out of it. They call using VoIP, so you can't block them either. This is ridiculous. I'm not using your services. So stop providing my number to 3rd party callers.

oli b
oli bmelbourne

Not true score on creditsavy I have good record 600 plus here below average 128 plus mistakes

It is no correct in creditsavy I have good score of 695 here 128 also info on my file is no correct mistakes as well I know my credit file but this is not of use the other is creditsavy photo on right

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Inaccurate rating - I have checked Equifax (the source) against their rating, which does not always match. Beware.

Equifax rate my credit as excellent (over 850) as of the date of this, however, this website seems to rate me as 779 and declining.. not sure why this mismatch exists as you allegedly source your info from Equifax. Not reliable, go straight to the source instead if you want a reliable estimate of your credit score.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how GetCreditScore compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

DamoAU
DamoAUCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Nonsensical garbage

This organization thinks they know you. They may take their data from Equifax but the way they interpret my data through their algorithms is incorrect. I’ve never had an issue with my credit ever and I monitor it closely. Every single bill I have ever received has been paid on time including my credit card. I earn very good salary and have no defaults or anything of that nature. My credit score is a miserable 570, which Get Credit Score classify as “Good”. They state a “Good” is LIKELY to incur a default court judgement within 12 months. It’s so rude! Frankly it’s offensive.

femshepau

Anyone see the contradictory statements here?

So they get you to give them your mobile number, so that it can be "used to help us protect your account".

What it really is there for, is to give your mobile out to other companies, and they receive payment for it.

Nothing comes for free. You have been warned.

It would be fine if they were more upfront about it, instead of pretending they ONLY need your mobile for account verification purposes.

Vince C.South East Queensland, QLD

Scam don't waste your time

score was always 524 for ages until a week ago can't even log in. Can't verify details like date of birth as its now in all American format scam site don't waste time with it.

I have done this.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
LadyandthetigerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Direct marketing fail

I’ve been using Get Credit Score for several years and have been generally happy. Until tonight. Clicked a link and suddenly I get a text message from a loan provider. Not happy that Get Credit Score is handing out my unlisted, do not call registered phone number to cold callers.

PJAY
PJAY

Incorrect and misleading credit score

I have just been for a loan and seen my credit score on Equifax by the client which is up 250 + points compared to get credit score which has been the same since 12 mths ago.
Don't trust this mob

Hurricane SandySouthwest, VIC

Do your research!

Sonda
SondaGeelong

Very inaccurate

Very inaccurate. I use this for few months & gives very inaccurate information. I was comparing few companies at same time. Strongly recommend not to use This service. Maybe their database is too old or too narrow.

jason m.
jason m.

Data Collectors only

Totally inaccurate with there scoring. I scored excellent with this company. Turns out my credit file is woeful with little chance to get credit anywhere. No phone number listed to call them. They are just data collectors.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Unable to retrieve credit score

Terrible had 3 attempts to retrieve credit score all it said was "unable to retrieve credit score" I tried another company got it straight away.

Did not work

Gave my information, clicked on link to see score - continues to load no score given. I will now unsubscribe. Waste of time.

Didn’t work

It was straightforward to enter all the required details, but when I clicked on the button to see my score, nothing happened. I tried a few times and still nothing. What a waste of time!

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi Sue, Can you please contact us via this link - https://www.getcreditscore.com.au/contact-us

We would be happy to look into this matter for you.

Chathushka W.
Chathushka W.asked

Hi i created an account, but i am not getting one time passcode for my phone number. what should i do?

John Dasked

Hi, I was told that by using your website that business who would not have access to credit information through a credit report pertaining to a person may then be able to obtain it through you. Is any of that correct?

I have concerns this is mainly a service for data collection after I looked at the website but I haven't read all your policy documents yet.

If I sign up to you and then decide to delete my profile with you, will that remove all the information about me on your system?

Thanks for your time.

John D

I have also heard this. I can only imagine the possible places that information could be given if consent isn't required to give this information away. I am doubtful having the information that this website gives would really assist someone to get credit. I can't help but wonder if a low or high credit score actually makes a difference.

Read this:

Luke
Lukeasked

Why does my monthly score from getcreditscore differ greatly from my monthly score I get from another similar service? The data behind them seems right in terms of credit enquiries, repayment history etc. I'm talking a 200+ point swing from Below Average to Very Good.

Hi Luke,

GetCreditScore retrieves your credit score from Equifax (formerly Veda), Australia's leading credit bureau. Equifax currently use a comprehensive scoring method and are considered the most accurate, and in turn, are the most used credit reporting bureau in Australia.

There are a few reasons why scores from other Credit Reporting Bureaus might be different. These can include but are not limited to:

- Different calculation methods and interpretation of data.
- Financial institutions reporting all credit behaviour back to each bureau (e.g. many institutions send data to Equifax but not other bureaus).
- Different scales utilised to present your score. Some use a score out of 1,000 while GetCreditScore via Equifax use 1,200.

If you have any queries or concerns relating to your credit score, or the information held on your credit file, these would need to be addressed directly with Equifax. You can contact Equifax directly by following this link - https://www.equifax.com.au/contact

Hurricane Sandy

Get an answer from our members and GetCreditScore representatives