GetCreditScore
See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCreditScore

Jackie
Jackie

Why are all ratings different?

Either we have a credit score or we don't. I have a few places like this and they send me messages to check my score - and all 3 of them give me different scores. This makes no sense.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

I don’t even know how to rate you.

I have used your site for many yrs working towards building my credit score based on the score YOU have provided me. On your site I went from 200 to 570 which is great. I just did a comparison with another site that uses one of the 3 major scoring companies and it gave me a score of 180. Now that’s a huge difference. So who do I trust? Have I been wasting my time on your site? I am so disheartened after being so excited.

Chathushka W.
Chathushka W.asked

Hi i created an account, but i am not getting one time passcode for my phone number. what should i do?

John Dasked

Hi, I was told that by using your website that business who would not have access to credit information through a credit report pertaining to a person may then be able to obtain it through you. Is any of that correct?

I have concerns this is mainly a service for data collection after I looked at the website but I haven't read all your policy documents yet.

If I sign up to you and then decide to delete my profile with you, will that remove all the information about me on your system?

Thanks for your time.

John D

I have also heard this. I can only imagine the possible places that information could be given if consent isn't required to give this information away. I am doubtful having the information that this website gives would really assist someone to get credit. I can't help but wonder if a low or high credit score actually makes a difference.

Read this:

Luke
Lukeasked

Why does my monthly score from getcreditscore differ greatly from my monthly score I get from another similar service? The data behind them seems right in terms of credit enquiries, repayment history etc. I'm talking a 200+ point swing from Below Average to Very Good.

Hi Luke,

GetCreditScore retrieves your credit score from Equifax (formerly Veda), Australia's leading credit bureau. Equifax currently use a comprehensive scoring method and are considered the most accurate, and in turn, are the most used credit reporting bureau in Australia.

There are a few reasons why scores from other Credit Reporting Bureaus might be different. These can include but are not limited to:

- Different calculation methods and interpretation of data.
- Financial institutions reporting all credit behaviour back to each bureau (e.g. many institutions send data to Equifax but not other bureaus).
- Different scales utilised to present your score. Some use a score out of 1,000 while GetCreditScore via Equifax use 1,200.

If you have any queries or concerns relating to your credit score, or the information held on your credit file, these would need to be addressed directly with Equifax. You can contact Equifax directly by following this link - https://www.equifax.com.au/contact

Hurricane Sandy

Get an answer from our members and GetCreditScore representatives