GetCreditScore

GetCreditScore (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCreditScore

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Jackie
Jackie

Why are all ratings different?

Either we have a credit score or we don't. I have a few places like this and they send me messages to check my score - and all 3 of them give me different scores. This makes no sense.

Useful information

Having recently move it was great to find a service that was easy to use. It's important to keep and eye on ones credit score and this site does it well.

Jen
JenCentral, TAS

Keeps me updated.

Credit score is great, it helps me check my credit rating, and change spending habits if needed.Handy, and helpful a must.

Wonderful- really great way to keep up to date

Found the monthly emails really inspiring and motivating.
Like the user friendly nature of the website and how easy it is to check out associated products and services.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how GetCreditScore compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

This is perfect, to update me

It’s great to know, because I was applying on personal loan but been rejecting but I never knew, the reason

Easy too use

It is a very easy too access and very easy too use when you need confirmation it’s fast too bring up too show if you need too

I don’t even know how to rate you.

I have used your site for many yrs working towards building my credit score based on the score YOU have provided me. On your site I went from 200 to 570 which is great. I just did a comparison with another site that uses one of the 3 major scoring companies and it gave me a score of 180. Now that’s a huge difference. So who do I trust? Have I been wasting my time on your site? I am so disheartened after being so excited.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Unable to retrieve credit score

Terrible had 3 attempts to retrieve credit score all it said was "unable to retrieve credit score" I tried another company got it straight away.

Did not work

Gave my information, clicked on link to see score - continues to load no score given. I will now unsubscribe. Waste of time.

Didn’t work

It was straightforward to enter all the required details, but when I clicked on the button to see my score, nothing happened. I tried a few times and still nothing. What a waste of time!

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi Sue, Can you please contact us via this link - https://www.getcreditscore.com.au/contact-us

We would be happy to look into this matter for you.

AnonymousBrisbane

Dont agree with the score at all

My score in January 2018 was excellent. Nothing has changed except that we have paid a couple of loans out. I subscribe to Equifax and they send me notifications if anything changes ....it hasn't. Yet here we are with a score of just under 300 ??? How is this possible? There is nothing that has changed!!!! We have no defaults, no bankruptcies, no issues at all. Have no idea how to fix this and have put up a FB post to see if anyone else is experiencing this. Am going to definitely follow it through as I don't think it is legit.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi there, please note we provide you with your Equifax score - we don't calculate it. If you wish to speak to Equifax, I'd urge you to contact them directly.

Anonymous

Your score and Equifax arent the same. I have a copy of our financial details. Will be contacting them directly.

Dillzio
DillzioMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Phishing scam

They pass on your personal information to scammers and salespeople, once they get your info you'll be getting multiple calls every day

happy hutch
happy hutch

spamed spoofed

I though i would give it a crack .not that i need credit at the moment but thought id see what my score is . Within 15 mins of giving my details over i started receiving spoof emails (sending) to random email addresses . I tried to navigate around their site to delet my details no such luck .. silly me .. do be like me ..

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

As a website that does not interact with your local mail clients, there would be another reason for this issue of yours. GetCreditScore is 100% secure. We’d recommend you consider getting some anti-virus or malware software for your computer.

Just more media rubbish

First sign up brought me this excellent score...... havent applied for credit or defaulted on anything, infact, i pay more than my instalments on stuff i have. ... Yet.... when i get a reminder from this service to check my score..its getting worse and worse...HUH???.... And there is definately nothing going on in my credit...this is just a mass scam of numbers to entice you for offers...rubbish rubbish rubbish....

I hate Live Connected
I hate Live Connectedmelbourne

Don’t do it

Don’t put your personal details at risk.
This is just a marketing company that sells your details. Don’t do it!!!

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

We are 100% secure, and in most cases, we only ever refer your details on to partners on the back of enquiries our members make in the portal - it's how we keep our service free for you!

They get your private info and don’t send any information,

I put in all my private information.
I never received any email back with any code.
I am now worried about giving out my private details.
I feel It’s a scam to get your private details,

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi, I would recommend logging a support ticket, as we see a lot of people misspell their email address which means they cannot progress. Our team is happy to help you get your free credit score!

Lawrence
Lawrence

Stupid!!

Could not get the application finished so deleted it out. Selected the Unsubscribe button numerous times and am still getting emails. Have not had a credit rating. This is a load of garbage.

sarah
sarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

keep semding me sms

they kept sending me sms said that my credit has been updateded. and i did not give them any consent to get my information. I would guss it is a spam.

Joanne
JoanneDubbo

At first i didn't really understand all this credit score stuff or why i needed to know it, but after watching the man on TV and speaking to their customer service they helped guide my understanding of why these credit score things are important. I'm now checking my score regularly to get it better.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Thanks Joanne, happy to help out! Hopefully you are able to use your score to get a better deal through one of our partners you'll see in your member dashboard.

Bobby
BobbyMELBOURNE

right timing

Was about to apply for a credit card and thought I may give the website a try. Got my score in a matter of minutes and due to my score I was able to get a good offer on a credit card - with bonus points!
Definitely worth it if you're in the market to switch card providers. I saw they also do Personal Loans and Home Loans, but I don't need any of those at the moment. Will give the Home Loan one a try when I'm looking to buy a place.

Selling your Information

Signed up with them, few weeks later started getting calls at work for Bad Debits owing to Credit Corp. Person has same name as me but DOB is different and personal details. No matter what I said, they keep calling my work and keep insisting I am the person that owes them money. DON'T deal with this company if you don't want your personal information sold to 3rd parties.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi, please note we have no affiliation whatsoever with debt collectors.

Incorrect information. Cant rely

Since changes to Veda scoring system and rebranding as equifax, score provided at this website is not what is your real score at equifax. So its misleading.

Chris S
Chris SPerth

They sell your details to personal loan marketers

Just received a letter in the mail from "SocietyOne" who said they got my details from getcreditscore. Seems a little peverse to be providing a credit score to educate consumers and then selling their details to companies selling loans.

Be warned!!

This FREE service wasn't accurate and after providing your address, email, and phone number just sit back and wait for the spam and harassment to start. At least 10 communications a day from dodgy loan providers since using this service. Save yourself the hassle and if you must know your credit rating use a reputable source. Stay away.