GetCreditScore

GetCreditScore (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCreditScore

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Jackie
Jackie

Why are all ratings different?

Either we have a credit score or we don't. I have a few places like this and they send me messages to check my score - and all 3 of them give me different scores. This makes no sense.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

I'm very happy love keeping track of my life

Helps me obtain where I'm at in life and keeping an open mind on my future thank you for this to be able to happen

Katie
KatieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Really useful tool to have

Easy to use and understand, very helpful to keep track on your score to aid financial planning and applying for credit

This is great keeps me on track with my credits

This is great service, Keeps me on track and building a stronger score. I’m viewing it every month, loving it.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how GetCreditScore compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Love the updates all the time

The updates are fantastic. I love knowing my options. Great service and it makes life easier knowing where I stand

Nice and easy.

It's hard to get an outline of what your creditscore is but it's made easy and is free with GetCreditScore.
10/10 for ease of use.

Fast service. Great information to have.

After using this service for a year it's been great to be able to track my credit rating periodically. It's fast and free which is fantastic.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mjh
MjhCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love keeping up to date with my rating!

It’s awesome to be able to keep up to date with my credit score, it went up this month and it was so exciting! The monthly updates keep me striving towards my credit goals

Great advice to think about

Credit scoring is a inovative tool to use, being able to use this enables you to reconsider your thoughts on loan practices you have which may be good or bad.

Excellent very I formative

Very helpful and easy to read always updated and helps me keep in line with my routine as I can check and keep up with my credit score with ease

Exactly a necessity for anyone and everyone. It’s amazing.

Most doubtful the best way to get your credit score without no hassles. It’s so easy and quick to keep updated on your credit score.

Great tool for negotiating with creditors. Before I check my credit score I was flying blind when dealing with my credit is now I can bargain for a better deal.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

I don’t even know how to rate you.

I have used your site for many yrs working towards building my credit score based on the score YOU have provided me. On your site I went from 200 to 570 which is great. I just did a comparison with another site that uses one of the 3 major scoring companies and it gave me a score of 180. Now that’s a huge difference. So who do I trust? Have I been wasting my time on your site? I am so disheartened after being so excited.

Baruch C.
Baruch C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gives accurate score for free

I've been using getcreditscore.com.au for 6+ months now and I've found the monthly score always to be representative of what it really is, especially compared to other websites!! I've based a couple of successful applications on my given score.

The site is easy to use, and once you've registered, just login to check your current score!

Ajay
AjayMelbourne

Excellent site - no cost option to monitor your credit score

Definitely a trustworthy site...I’ve been using GetCreditScore for almost an year now and have been nothing but happy. I used to have professional subscription with one of the credit provider but stopped using them since I joined GetCreditScore. I can easily view my score on the website and contact rating agency if I see a drop in my score.

Tom
TomRockhampron

More than happy!

Easy to use. Get updates monthly. It’s definitely not a scam. Never had a problem. I would recommend them. Thank you.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Thanks for your feedback, Tom! So happy to hear you have found our site easy to use.

Unable to retrieve credit score

Terrible had 3 attempts to retrieve credit score all it said was "unable to retrieve credit score" I tried another company got it straight away.

Did not work

Gave my information, clicked on link to see score - continues to load no score given. I will now unsubscribe. Waste of time.

Didn’t work

It was straightforward to enter all the required details, but when I clicked on the button to see my score, nothing happened. I tried a few times and still nothing. What a waste of time!

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi Sue, Can you please contact us via this link - https://www.getcreditscore.com.au/contact-us

We would be happy to look into this matter for you.

NikhilMSydney

Not working for past one month - please fix!

I am rating you 5 star because it was working fine for almost a year now with no issues.
But for the past one month or so, I am getting the error -

IT SEEMS WE ARE UNABLE TO RETRIEVE YOUR SCORE FROM EQUIFAX.
This could be due to several reasons, so to resolve, we recommend that you take the following steps:

Obviously, someone screwed up in a recent release of your communication with Equifax.
Please fix it!

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi, we would really like to look into why this might be happening.

Can you please contact us via e-mail so we can investigate for you?

NikhilM

Your support email is not mentioned anywhere someone expects it to be.!

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi NikhilM, pleae use this form on our site: https://www.getcreditscore.com.au/contact-us

AnonymousBrisbane

Dont agree with the score at all

My score in January 2018 was excellent. Nothing has changed except that we have paid a couple of loans out. I subscribe to Equifax and they send me notifications if anything changes ....it hasn't. Yet here we are with a score of just under 300 ??? How is this possible? There is nothing that has changed!!!! We have no defaults, no bankruptcies, no issues at all. Have no idea how to fix this and have put up a FB post to see if anyone else is experiencing this. Am going to definitely follow it through as I don't think it is legit.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi there, please note we provide you with your Equifax score - we don't calculate it. If you wish to speak to Equifax, I'd urge you to contact them directly.

Anonymous

Your score and Equifax arent the same. I have a copy of our financial details. Will be contacting them directly.

Dillzio
DillzioMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Phishing scam

They pass on your personal information to scammers and salespeople, once they get your info you'll be getting multiple calls every day

happy hutch
happy hutch

spamed spoofed

I though i would give it a crack .not that i need credit at the moment but thought id see what my score is . Within 15 mins of giving my details over i started receiving spoof emails (sending) to random email addresses . I tried to navigate around their site to delet my details no such luck .. silly me .. do be like me ..

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

As a website that does not interact with your local mail clients, there would be another reason for this issue of yours. GetCreditScore is 100% secure. We’d recommend you consider getting some anti-virus or malware software for your computer.

Just more media rubbish

First sign up brought me this excellent score...... havent applied for credit or defaulted on anything, infact, i pay more than my instalments on stuff i have. ... Yet.... when i get a reminder from this service to check my score..its getting worse and worse...HUH???.... And there is definately nothing going on in my credit...this is just a mass scam of numbers to entice you for offers...rubbish rubbish rubbish....

AmandaJ
AmandaJSydney

How it should be

Used a few of these sites and this one is definitely among the best. The support is fantastic and very helpful. Although I’d like to see a few more additional features that other websites have