GetCreditScore

GetCreditScore (page 5 of 5)

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCreditScore

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Jacob
JacobSydney

Happy

Honestly found it rather easy to get my credit score. Had a couple of questions that I asked their support and they got back to me quickly.

I hate Live Connected
I hate Live Connectedmelbourne

Don’t do it

Don’t put your personal details at risk.
This is just a marketing company that sells your details. Don’t do it!!!

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

We are 100% secure, and in most cases, we only ever refer your details on to partners on the back of enquiries our members make in the portal - it's how we keep our service free for you!

They get your private info and don’t send any information,

I put in all my private information.
I never received any email back with any code.
I am now worried about giving out my private details.
I feel It’s a scam to get your private details,

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi, I would recommend logging a support ticket, as we see a lot of people misspell their email address which means they cannot progress. Our team is happy to help you get your free credit score!

Lawrence
Lawrence

Stupid!!

Could not get the application finished so deleted it out. Selected the Unsubscribe button numerous times and am still getting emails. Have not had a credit rating. This is a load of garbage.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how GetCreditScore compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

sarah
sarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

keep semding me sms

they kept sending me sms said that my credit has been updateded. and i did not give them any consent to get my information. I would guss it is a spam.

Paul
PaulSydney

Good free service

I found the site easy to navigate and its great that you can track your score to see how it changes - so i've been working hard to improve it every month.

Selling your Information

Signed up with them, few weeks later started getting calls at work for Bad Debits owing to Credit Corp. Person has same name as me but DOB is different and personal details. No matter what I said, they keep calling my work and keep insisting I am the person that owes them money. DON'T deal with this company if you don't want your personal information sold to 3rd parties.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi, please note we have no affiliation whatsoever with debt collectors.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
KMM
KMMMelbourne

Quick and Easy!!

Got my credit score without any issues. Yes, they sell your details. And yes, I have had some spam as a result. But you can't expect a service for nothing. They have to make money somehow!! Some people are so unreasonable.

Incorrect information. Cant rely

Since changes to Veda scoring system and rebranding as equifax, score provided at this website is not what is your real score at equifax. So its misleading.

Chris S
Chris SPerth

They sell your details to personal loan marketers

Just received a letter in the mail from "SocietyOne" who said they got my details from getcreditscore. Seems a little peverse to be providing a credit score to educate consumers and then selling their details to companies selling loans.

Be warned!!

This FREE service wasn't accurate and after providing your address, email, and phone number just sit back and wait for the spam and harassment to start. At least 10 communications a day from dodgy loan providers since using this service. Save yourself the hassle and if you must know your credit rating use a reputable source. Stay away.

Very helpful .

This was very helpful . I have wanted to know for a while what my credit rating was and a bit worried about what it was going to be , as I was applying for a credit card it was very helpful knowing before hand that I was ok . Thanks for your help ... Regards Dixie Coleman

Great free service

I got my credit score for free which I was able to use for a better deal with my finance provider. Better than having to pay as you have to do with other companies.