GetCreditScore
See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCreditScore

Easy to use and helpful

This has allowed me to improve my credit and keep track of it. Would highly recommend this site for help with your credit scores

Gabby
GabbyTasmania

Have tried hard with finances.

Only get what I can manage. Live within my means. Don’t buy spontaneously. Have distinguished between needs & wants & prioritized spending after bills are paid.

Kitsune131
Kitsune131Morayfield

Nice, Simple and straight forward

Get Credit Score is a good company and offers a nice clean website. It is easy to log in and access my credit score and they give handy offers with affiliated partners. Unfortunately most of there credit score advice is very vague and does not get to the point, they should invest more in this part because the first step people do when their credit score drops is seek advice.

Very happy with the service!

Its great to know how my credit score is tracking along. Its a real motivation to keep going and paying down debts.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how GetCreditScore compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Lucy G
Lucy GRockhampton

Fantastic service

I signed up for this service to keep an eye on my credit score in order to repair my finances and create goals. The monthly updates have been fantastic and the information is great!

Convenient

I found get credit score a convenient and safe way to monitor my credit rating. Its good to compare the credit services that are on offer.

Really helpful!

Really helpful! Allows you to explore more options and at the same time you have a much better understanding of what your limitations are

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Is good

It has. Kept me informed of what my current rating is which is good because it does give me better options

It’s good to keep track

I would recommend to people. It’s very helpful to find out where you stand with your credit rating. I’ve encouraged my daughter to use it too

Good Information

Good to receive regular updates via email which altered my behaviour when it comes to payments of accounts. Keep up the good work.

Easy and convenient way to track your credit score.

This is a free, reliable method of getting your credit score on a monthly basis and is a good driver in trying to main and improve your credit score.

I'm in the money!!

Excellent way to keep track on my financial status. Helps with planning a holiday or car or for any of lifes hiccups

Great

Good summary
Keeps me on track with things and I like to know where I am at!!
Knowledgeable and clear information.

Fozzy
FozzyBrisbane

Pretty good

It’s very easy and straight forward to get a credit score with you guys, and it has helped me know what and how to approach getting a car loan

Jackie
Jackie

Why are all ratings different?

Either we have a credit score or we don't. I have a few places like this and they send me messages to check my score - and all 3 of them give me different scores. This makes no sense.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Chathushka W.
Chathushka W.asked

Hi i created an account, but i am not getting one time passcode for my phone number. what should i do?

John Dasked

Hi, I was told that by using your website that business who would not have access to credit information through a credit report pertaining to a person may then be able to obtain it through you. Is any of that correct?

I have concerns this is mainly a service for data collection after I looked at the website but I haven't read all your policy documents yet.

If I sign up to you and then decide to delete my profile with you, will that remove all the information about me on your system?

Thanks for your time.

John D

I have also heard this. I can only imagine the possible places that information could be given if consent isn't required to give this information away. I am doubtful having the information that this website gives would really assist someone to get credit. I can't help but wonder if a low or high credit score actually makes a difference.

Read this:

Luke
Lukeasked

Why does my monthly score from getcreditscore differ greatly from my monthly score I get from another similar service? The data behind them seems right in terms of credit enquiries, repayment history etc. I'm talking a 200+ point swing from Below Average to Very Good.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi Luke,

GetCreditScore retrieves your credit score from Equifax (formerly Veda), Australia's leading credit bureau. Equifax currently use a comprehensive scoring method and are considered the most accurate, and in turn, are the most used credit reporting bureau in Australia.

There are a few reasons why scores from other Credit Reporting Bureaus might be different. These can include but are not limited to:

- Different calculation methods and interpretation of data.
- Financial institutions reporting all credit behaviour back to each bureau (e.g. many institutions send data to Equifax but not other bureaus).
- Different scales utilised to present your score. Some use a score out of 1,000 while GetCreditScore via Equifax use 1,200.

If you have any queries or concerns relating to your credit score, or the information held on your credit file, these would need to be addressed directly with Equifax. You can contact Equifax directly by following this link - https://www.equifax.com.au/contact

Hurricane Sandy

Get an answer from our members and GetCreditScore representatives