GetCreditScore
See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCreditScore

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Colin
Colin

Don't understand reviews claiming being bombarded by phone.

I have never been contacted by a third party either by phone or email unless it is in response to enquiry. Only ever had one issue and this was resolved in appropriate manner and time

Dani
DaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ridiculous assumptions

What a ridiculous way to provide credit rating. Judging people in the area they live? Really? Under what legislation can a persons credit be judged by where they live? Nothing to do with financial backing and ontime payments..

Job Satisfaction
Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great but with a catch

I rang Equifax for verification before I joined GetCreditScore. Completely accurate scoring as it is passed on from Equifax. This is what Equifax says as well and they are the go to for most lenders. However. Be careful about clicking on any offers. They will be on the phone to you before you know it. If that's what you want/need and you are looking for that then this is an excellent service. I can honestly say GetCredit Score is free and accurate, but with catches. Would I keep using them? You betcha!

Michael
MichaelAU

Very simple to use, quick with the information and no hassles

I don't really know what great points to highlight because the service basically did exactly what it was supposed to do in a very short period of time and with absolutely no hassles or any time wasted. The report was clear and concise and me everything I needed to know.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how GetCreditScore compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

femshepau

Anyone see the contradictory statements here?

So they get you to give them your mobile number, so that it can be "used to help us protect your account".

What it really is there for, is to give your mobile out to other companies, and they receive payment for it.

Nothing comes for free. You have been warned.

It would be fine if they were more upfront about it, instead of pretending they ONLY need your mobile for account verification purposes.

femshepau

This is perfect, I get so excited when my score goes up

Love the fact that we can check our scores on a monthly basis it gives me confidence when I apply for loans ,everything I need to know is all here

Hurricane SandySouthwest, VIC

Do your research!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
garrymcg
garrymcgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So easy to keep track

First used this site over a year ago. Since then I get monthly reminders to check my score so I can keep a close eye on what's happening over time. Easy to use and highly recommended.

Alex
AlexMelbourne

Excellent motivation!

Having had a sharp decrease in my credit rating in late 2017, GetCreditScore has helped me maintain my motivation to get back on track!

Mark Pendrey
Mark PendreyRingwood

Easy way to see how well your finances are going.

This is a great service, prior to this I had no idea what my credit score was and how I was perceived by any financial institutions.
It’s also a great way to adjust your habits and see your credit score rise as a result, plus they have great tips and tricks on how to get on top of your finances.
Discounted loans are also a great benefit.

Liv
LivGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very refreshing

Every month it shows me my score which helps with my finances. There are not too many emails and the sight is very easy to navigate

Clogwoman
ClogwomanTownsville

Great idea, saves a lot of footwork !

Very helpful to know
My credit standing to give me some ammunition should I need to apply for credit. Thanks

Quick and easy

I always get sent emails to check up on my score. It's easy and quick and a great way to keep a eye on how as a family we are tracking.

Tom
TomMelbourne

Love the service

Have been using credit score for a year now to accurately track and increase my score with ease! It’s a perfect resource of information how to increase your credit score as well, which was well appreciated!

Perfect

All very good.good service.reliable.comfortable and easy to deal with ur staff.maintaine the quality and flexible service.try to focus on how to improve the creadit score.

Chathushka W.
Chathushka W.asked

Hi i created an account, but i am not getting one time passcode for my phone number. what should i do?

John Dasked

Hi, I was told that by using your website that business who would not have access to credit information through a credit report pertaining to a person may then be able to obtain it through you. Is any of that correct?

I have concerns this is mainly a service for data collection after I looked at the website but I haven't read all your policy documents yet.

If I sign up to you and then decide to delete my profile with you, will that remove all the information about me on your system?

Thanks for your time.

John D

I have also heard this. I can only imagine the possible places that information could be given if consent isn't required to give this information away. I am doubtful having the information that this website gives would really assist someone to get credit. I can't help but wonder if a low or high credit score actually makes a difference.

Read this:

Luke
Lukeasked

Why does my monthly score from getcreditscore differ greatly from my monthly score I get from another similar service? The data behind them seems right in terms of credit enquiries, repayment history etc. I'm talking a 200+ point swing from Below Average to Very Good.

Hi Luke,

GetCreditScore retrieves your credit score from Equifax (formerly Veda), Australia's leading credit bureau. Equifax currently use a comprehensive scoring method and are considered the most accurate, and in turn, are the most used credit reporting bureau in Australia.

There are a few reasons why scores from other Credit Reporting Bureaus might be different. These can include but are not limited to:

- Different calculation methods and interpretation of data.
- Financial institutions reporting all credit behaviour back to each bureau (e.g. many institutions send data to Equifax but not other bureaus).
- Different scales utilised to present your score. Some use a score out of 1,000 while GetCreditScore via Equifax use 1,200.

If you have any queries or concerns relating to your credit score, or the information held on your credit file, these would need to be addressed directly with Equifax. You can contact Equifax directly by following this link - https://www.equifax.com.au/contact

Hurricane Sandy

Get an answer from our members and GetCreditScore representatives