GetCreditScore

GetCreditScore (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCreditScore

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Great tool for negotiating with creditors. Before I check my credit score I was flying blind when dealing with my credit is now I can bargain for a better deal.

I don’t even know how to rate you.

I have used your site for many yrs working towards building my credit score based on the score YOU have provided me. On your site I went from 200 to 570 which is great. I just did a comparison with another site that uses one of the 3 major scoring companies and it gave me a score of 180. Now that’s a huge difference. So who do I trust? Have I been wasting my time on your site? I am so disheartened after being so excited.

Baruch C.
Baruch C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gives accurate score for free

I've been using getcreditscore.com.au for 6+ months now and I've found the monthly score always to be representative of what it really is, especially compared to other websites!! I've based a couple of successful applications on my given score.

The site is easy to use, and once you've registered, just login to check your current score!

Ajay
AjayMelbourne

Excellent site - no cost option to monitor your credit score

Definitely a trustworthy site...I’ve been using GetCreditScore for almost an year now and have been nothing but happy. I used to have professional subscription with one of the credit provider but stopped using them since I joined GetCreditScore. I can easily view my score on the website and contact rating agency if I see a drop in my score.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how GetCreditScore compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Tom
TomRockhampron

More than happy!

Easy to use. Get updates monthly. It’s definitely not a scam. Never had a problem. I would recommend them. Thank you.

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Thanks for your feedback, Tom! So happy to hear you have found our site easy to use.

NikhilMSydney

Not working for past one month - please fix!

I am rating you 5 star because it was working fine for almost a year now with no issues.
But for the past one month or so, I am getting the error -

IT SEEMS WE ARE UNABLE TO RETRIEVE YOUR SCORE FROM EQUIFAX.
This could be due to several reasons, so to resolve, we recommend that you take the following steps:

Obviously, someone screwed up in a recent release of your communication with Equifax.
Please fix it!

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi, we would really like to look into why this might be happening.

Can you please contact us via e-mail so we can investigate for you?

NikhilM

Your support email is not mentioned anywhere someone expects it to be.!

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScore

Hi NikhilM, pleae use this form on our site: https://www.getcreditscore.com.au/contact-us

AmandaJ
AmandaJSydney

How it should be

Used a few of these sites and this one is definitely among the best. The support is fantastic and very helpful. Although I’d like to see a few more additional features that other websites have

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jacob
JacobSydney

Happy

Honestly found it rather easy to get my credit score. Had a couple of questions that I asked their support and they got back to me quickly.

Paul
PaulSydney

Good free service

I found the site easy to navigate and its great that you can track your score to see how it changes - so i've been working hard to improve it every month.

KMM
KMMMelbourne

Quick and Easy!!

Got my credit score without any issues. Yes, they sell your details. And yes, I have had some spam as a result. But you can't expect a service for nothing. They have to make money somehow!! Some people are so unreasonable.

Very helpful .

This was very helpful . I have wanted to know for a while what my credit rating was and a bit worried about what it was going to be , as I was applying for a credit card it was very helpful knowing before hand that I was ok . Thanks for your help ... Regards Dixie Coleman

Great free service

I got my credit score for free which I was able to use for a better deal with my finance provider. Better than having to pay as you have to do with other companies.