Getstuff Online store

Getstuff Online store (page 2 of 2)

BBen

BBenSydney

Good Variety of Options for Mixer Replacements

I had to change a mixer tap in kitchen and found the pricing and availability competitive. The tap arrived as promised within few days and the online transaction was seemless.

Bella

Bella

Great price, great customer service, fast delivery

Ordered a replacement bathroom basin from Getstuff. The listing was cheaper than anything else I could find, and the staff were pleasant to deal with. I received a call from both the office and the delivery driver to confirm the day of delivery and organise the safest option for leaving the consignment when I wasn't home. Thanks!

Getstuff Gets Stuff

Looked online for my product. Found my hardward item and ordered easily with Getstuff. I received my goods in a couple of days. This was a good experience with excellent service.

Best price, terrific service.

Getstuff had replacements for our leaking Abey kitchen sink plugs in stock, best price by far, very reasonable shipping charges.
Winnings couldn't order them, couldn't get through Bunnings service queue, Reece wanted to charge more than twice the price PLUS $50 delivery.
No need to look anywhere else.

Steve B

Steve BSydney, NSW

Great product

Excellent company to deal with. The staff bent over backwards to provide updates and explain delays. The product was in perfect condition when it arrived. The stirrups replaced units where the chrome had de-laminated.

luv it

Great to deal with,very happy with item and would be happy to buy from them again, excellent posting time,highly recommended,service was excellent

Great customer service.

Great customer service. Better prices than others. Good brands.
Yen in Sales is fantastic.
Sharp as a tack and very helpful!

Great Service

Great customer's service. Placed an online order on Wednesday the 2nd of January and before the end of the week I received a call to clarify my requirements. I received my order soon after, well packaged and in perfect condition.
Well done!!