Nothappyjan

Nothappyjan

Simply and Easy

Ordered the shower rails online over the weekend, item arrived next day to my door. Product was as expected. Great service. Would recommend, product was well wrapped and protected, delivered.

David Johnston

David JohnstonSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very competitive price and subsequently delivered very promptly within 48 hours of ordering. Product was received all in working order, installed easily and has proven well fit for the intended purpose.

This isn't made by Enware - it's a Neoperl product

This isn't made by Enware - it's a Neoperl CASCADE Aerator.

Given the high price, it would have been nice to have received the actual product I ordered. Beware when selecting this product.

Find out how Getstuff compares to other Bathroom Shops

Great to deal with, items were as described, cheers.

Get stuff received 1 of the 2 items into stock from their supplier, they communicated well with me on a slight delay and pushed them through fast when ready, Excellent.

Anon MEL

Anon MEL

Good products and great customer service

Ordered a variety of products including basins, tapware and other bathroom accessories - staff were extremely helpful preparing to split my order if the final product didn't arrive in time (it did arrive in time), but it was a big relief to know that the items would have left that day no matter what. Delivery driver from the Toll (courier) was also lovely.

Coastal Pumps

Coastal PumpsRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great product

We ordered x10 Europa check valves 32mm & they are exactly as listed - great quality brass seat & excellent price, quick shipping received within 3 days - will purchase from here again - very happy

Sue

SueGosford

Very happy, thank you. This was to match others within the bathroom.

This is a great site and store with a huge range of homewares. The site is easy to navigate and there is clear communication from the store upon purchase. Thank you for quick delivery.

gillegan

gilleganSouth East Queensland, QLD

So happy I found this site!

I’m so happy I found this site as I spent almost half of what I was about to pay on another site. I wasn’t familiar with one of the brand names I purchased but the items are made of the same materials and had a similar warranty so I took a gamble and I’m so glad I did. I almost took off a star as the unknown brand items didn’t contain any instructions, but the excellent quality at half the price more than makes up for it, and after all, you can Google anything nowadays a so it wasn’t a problem.
I’ll definitely use them again. Excellent quality, great price and fast delivery. Can’t beat that!

Perfect

Exactly what we’d been searching for (not many toilet seats have measurements this small.) It fit perfectly & was pretty easy to install. Shipping was fast, too! All around a great experience.

Fast Delivery and great product

The website is easy to navigate and the products are all of great quality and even better price! I bought a cistern which was a lot cheaper than any one else and it even arrived early..... Thank you

Great customer service

The price on my laundry sink was excellent, as I expected from the website. But the service, from Yen, was even better, and beyond my expectations. Thank you. The transaction was easy and friendly.

Ron

Ron

Prompt and Courteous

Quick delivery, and enquiries about delivery were answered promptly and courteously by Yen. Product arrived as stated and I am very happy with it. PAckaging was very secure. Pricing is very competitive.

m wright

m wrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great website.

Large variety of quality products. Pricing was excellent information from sales staff was spot on also sales Staff Yen & Tim were very helpful with every inquiry. Thanks for a great experience I will recommend you to my Friends.

Nicky S.

Nicky S.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product range, service + prices

Get Stuff you are wonderful - thank you so much for shipping my order so quickly, it arrived this afternoon. Am over the moon with your product, prices and service and will definitely look to purchase from you again in the future! 5-stars all the way!

madd4u

madd4uMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Provided the product I required

Easy to use site, good price, great service. Could not supply one product so I received a quick refund.
Happy with the item purchased arrived safe and sound well packaged no damage

Exactly what I needed

The price for the items was better than other competitors. Was also advised when items will be delivered. Even received a call by the courier confirming the delivery, and asked if no one was home where could he put the item. Great service

Mena D.

Mena D.Sydney, NSW

I contacted Jen by live chat. She helped me by telling me exactly if what i was buying was available and when could be delivered. As promised I received my goods on time. Very happy with Jen and her help and service

Great service!

Easy to use site. Great price. Goods were just what I needed and arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Tracking of delivery was also great. Will certainly use getstuff again!

peter l.

peter l.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Replacement just as ordered

Ordered very expensive replacement toilet seat. Cheapest price by far (original) of any I could find. Easy to order and delivered promptly. Did not know about this company but will certainly be using again.

Worldclass Service and Very Competitive Price

I am planning for major bathroom renovation. Yen's suggestion and enormous help certainly made my experience as easy as possible. Every time I asked her about any product, she has been always patient and helpful. More importantly, she always considered my feeling and put customer's feeling first. I would recommend her and Getsuff to all my family and friends!

Helen O.

Helen O.asked

Online store

I have ram white soap dishes with a brass ring at the wall fix and look to replace them as the coating on the dish has peeled off

Edward P.Getstuff

Hi Helen, you can browse the Ram site, https://ramtaps.com.au/ or any other bathroom supplier. here are a few to look at, https://www.caroma.com.au/ https://www.phoenixtapware.com.au/ http://www.badundkuche.com/

Thank you for your enquiry, if you need any further help, please feel free to call.
Regards
Tim

Khaira

Khairaasked

Getstuff

Hi, I am living in Sydney very close to your warehouse, can I come there to pick the product?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Suggest you ring and ask as per their website.

Dwq

Dwqasked

Getstuff

Looking to buy a Caroma Stirling toilet do you offer free shipping or can you provide pickup from Melbourne Or

Edward P.Getstuff

As we are located in Sydney I am sorry to say at this stage we do not have a warehouse for pick up in Melbourne. We can offer discounts where possible but we do in most cases with chinaware need to have a charge for shipping as the rates charged by freight companies for handling these products can be high and more often than not are greater than the amount we charge to our customers.
We will give you the best advise and service and do everything we can to deliver you the most cost effective price.
We have been supplying to the Sydney market for over 40 years and now nationally for over 10 years through our website.
We take great pride in packing and ensuring that all or products arrive in one perfect condition, to assist us to continue to be able to deliver such high standards we need to pass on part of the freight charges required to safely move such products around our country.
I have had a look at this product and even with the delivery charge added to the item we are still the most cost effective way for you to get your product.

I hope this has answered query, if you need further please assistance feel free to contact us.

Regards
Tim Griffiths

Get an answer from our members and Getstuff representatives