ghd Air

Listing monitored by ghd

4 questions from our users

Big Red
Big Redasked

I’ve just bought the ghd air and wandering if it’s normal to feel air on the handle?

Mary H.
Mary H.asked

My concentrator nozzle has broken and will not stay on. Where can I buy a replacement? Searched everywhere, but can not find one. Only one found and incorrectly purchased is the new Helios version which is inconveniently incompatible. Anyone not using there's and would like to sell?

Gem247
Gem247asked

I’ve attached the nozzle to my brand new GHD air hairdryer, clicked it but it spins around rather than staying in place. This makes it very frustrating to use while trying to style my hair.

ghd
Customer C.ghd

Dear Gem,

Thank you for your query.

We are sorry to hear about the issue you've been experiencing with your air and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

A private message has now been sent to yourself requesting some further details which will allow us to look into this for you with the relevant team.

Kind regards,
ghd

LOUISA M
LOUISA Masked

I would like to purchase an ghd air dryer how can i purchase on line?

jools59
jools59

Hi I purchased this from GHD'S website their phone contact details are on that site if you want to speak to someone about ordering from memory that is what I did. You won't regret this purchase mine is still brilliant after two years.

Get an answer from our members and ghd representatives

Other Hair Dryers