ghd Air

MPN: 528517

Emma

Emma

Love this!

This is my favourite hair dryer ever! It blow dries my hair so nicely yet it doesn't get TOO hot. I would definitely recommend, I can't live without it! :)

Bree L

Bree LHobart, TAS

My favourite hairdryer!

This is my favourite hairdryer in the market! It always leaves my hair feeling soft and fuzz free. When I blast my hair dry I rarely have to straighten it afterwards. Would definitely recommend this hairdryer to anyone who is buying a new hairdryer!

Lina.B

Lina.BCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Hair Dryer!

Love this hair dryer. It's so strong that you can style your hair very quickly. I like that the motor doesn't get hot. My previous hair dryer would switch off when it's hot. This GHD Air doesn't do that. I bought the Gold Saharan to match my GHD Gold Straightener. Worth the investment. I highly recommend this hair dryer.

Courtz

CourtzLaunceston

great quality

I've owned mine for 5 years now and its still working strong!. Ghd brand itself would have to be the best out there for there. Great design and even better they bring out different styles.

Chelsea

Chelsea

A surprisingly good hair dryer

I received this hair dryer together with the famed GHD straighterner. I didn’t expect much as I have been using Parlux for years. The GHD hair dryer is powerful and keeps my hair soft and supple, and I am now using it everyday over my other Parlux hair dryer!

Susannah

SusannahSouth Australia

Excellent hair dryer

This hair dryer does a great job of drying my hair quickly, and also makes it a lot smoother. Not as smooth as when the hairdresser does it but I guess she is an expert! It's quite heavy but my hair is fine and doesn't take long to dry. I've had my straightener for years so I'm hoping this lasts a long time too.

C Clark

C ClarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hairdressers review

I’ve been a hairdresser for 32yrs and have gone through a few hairdryers in my time.
The power and heat settings make for quick styling ( If your hair is fine and brittle this power may not be necessary.) The wide nozzle sends heat to a wider area of hair, also speeding up the process.
I’m onto my 3rd GHD and my only gripe is that if something goes wrong with it after the warranty has run out you can’t send it away to be fixed....it just goes in the bin. What a waste.
New motors are usually around $45 and brackets that hold your dryer motor in place or cord may be the only repairs needed. These things cost less to repair so it’s a pity and massive waste to have to bin it.

unhappy customer

unhappy customer

Best!

GHD make the best quality hair care products ever, I mean I have tried so many different brands over the years but nothing beats GHD, they are so effective yet don't damage your hair.

SoulTrain73

SoulTrain73Melton, VIC

Crappolla

After decades of having superfluous hair but never enough money to buy these I was kinda giddy to walk out of Shavershop last night! At $190 it was the lowest price point (equates to 8.03 x hours of hard f*#ckn toil on my part) which I know puts me in the bottom target demograph for GHD. Anyway here's the bite they shut unevenly causing my hair to pass through a large gap. Even my trusty $40 Kmart job does it better. I'm wasting my Friday night taking this reject product back for a full refund because GHD Quality Control is a hairy fail!

Fredd

FreddMelbourne

Love it

This hairdryer is amazing..I have very fine long hair , which takes approximately 5 minutes to dry ...So easy and effortless...It's not to noisy and comfortable to hold...Highly recommend this dryer...

Angie

AngieWarwick

Love it

As a hairdresser I have tried many brands but couldn’t live without my air ghd. Light and the chord is very long which is different to most brands . Drys hair quick

Beccy

BeccyGold Coast

pretty good

yeah pretty good hair dryer, nothing special really. have no notice it stand out when compared to other hair dryers for any reason. Good size for travel purposes, reliable, and nice looking design. definitely good for use when getting ready for a big occasion as it blows hair out nicely.

Niko

NikoSydney, NSW

Hot blower, as you'd expect

The ghd Air 1.0 is the perfect hair dryer for long hair.
It packs a punch with heat and blow abilities. Dries my thick long tresses in a jiffy.
You really can't go wrong with this one.
Two heat options
Two blow options
3 metre long cable!
Easy clean filter.
It is a tad on the heavy side, so I pack a handy hair dryer for travel.
Highly recommend.

Was fine until the heating element failed

Bought this at the end of Dec 2016. Not a cheap hairdryer but it had great reviews. Hairdryer itself was fine, nothing amazing but dried my hair quickly. Today the heating element has failed and it will only blow cold air....expected a lot more for my money, oh and of course it’s outside warranty. Off to good guys to buy one for a quarter of the price which will probably last four times longer.

Fairy

FairyNSW

Love it. Can’t live without it

This is a tool I cannot do without. It is a major part of my everyday Haircare routine. This product is powerful yet quiet compared to any other dryers I’ve used. It blow dries my super stubborn curly hair straight in a matter of minutes with minimum damage and frizz. If you are looking for a hair dryer that I will be with you long term and style it while protecting it at the same time, invest in this one. You won’t regret it.

MaryG

MaryGAdelaide

Very blowy, a little heavy

I have always found ghd products top quality so was looking forward to my hairdryer try out. I think I had high expectations and maybe expected too much to be honest. The dryer is super heavy and a little weary on the wrist, but you do soon get used to it. The air pressure is very strong which I d feel makes my hair go a little fuzzy. Sometimes when I use someone else's hairdryer I feel I get a smoother finish. Would I buy it again? Maybe... but not definitely...

Gabby

GabbyGold Coast

Great product!

Very happy with the results, it dries my hair so quickly. This hairdryer seals the ends and leaves my hair beautiful just like a professional has styled my hair worth every cent. It is a little bit heavy though.

ESH

ESHPerth, WA

EASY TO USE

I purchased Ghd Air Hair Dryer Professional Kit as it was actually cheaper than purchasing just the hair dryer. Kit came with diffuser, brush,clips. Easy to use, find hairdryer a little bit heavy. Dries hair very quickly. Great for styling/straightening hair.

rick18Perth, WA

Failed after less than a month

A very disappointing experience. On their recommendation I bought this hair dryer from Price Attack in Warwick WA on 16 Feb 2018.
It stopped working completely after less than a month.
Equally disappointing is a note within the box stating in large bold block letters "PLEASE DO NOT RETURN TO PLACE OF PURCHASE".
This note goes on to give a USA contact number and what appears to be a USA email support address.
I'm not sure what to do next. Do I need to just put it down to being a bad expereince?

rick18

Thank you ghd. We did contact the local supplier and they offered a replacement of another brand, This was appreciated.
Regards
Rick

Niko T

Niko TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product

I purchased these along with the GHD Platinum straighteners for my wifes birthday in July 2017.
I use these to dry my daughters and sons hair after they shower and it dries hair so much faster than the previous model we have used from other brands.

The only issue with these ones versus some of the others that we have had is the lack of speeds and heat. There is only I and II for both, whereas some of the other dryers we have had include 3 speeds and a COLD option. I know these arent designed for kids in general, but a lower option is always good because they sometimes find it a lot hotter than we do.

Other than that, they look great and work well.