ghd Air

• Safety
Hayley

HayleyPENROSE

Love it.

This blow drier dries my hair in half the time and leaves it with volume and shine all day!It is worth every penny. I have short super fine hair, and have tried everything to get more volume.

Lysh

Lysh

Great hairdryer, just really heavy

I bought a GHD Air after reading so many reviews online.
It really does dry your hair well, and faster than my previous hairdryer.
I did find that it was really heavy and after about 5 minutes my arm would get really tired. I ended up selling and buying a parlux which performs the same but is much lighter and more comfortable to use

mc787954

mc787954VALENTINE

ghd Air

has been used for 3 months, the wind speed is very large, can also change gears, can be in a short period of time to dry my hair, both beautiful and practical, not occupy a position, like, the first use may be a little plastic taste, but in a few days there is no

Liv

LivVictoria

Lightweight, good air pressure and fast

This hairdryer is great because it is so lightweight and dries hair fast so your arms don’t end up aching. It leaves hair smooth and silky. The airflow is strong and the nozzles are narrow so it’s awesome for blow waving. The temperature ranges don’t scorch your hair and the cool shot button helps smooth out frizz and set hair. I also love that that temp and air pressure are on separate buttons. Worth the investment!

Taylor

Taylor

Good Hairdryer

I bought it recently after getting the Cloud 9 and needing a hairdryer (First owned) to straighten my hair and keep it volumised and this one had really good reviews on this website and others. It's pretty good and dries my hair well, but it does sometimes glitch and turn off and on by itself. Still would recommend it to others :)

Cass

CassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic hairdryer with excellent results

I'm so pleased with my GHD Air. I was initially skeptical about how well it would perform - it's just a hairdryer, right?! It's a lot quieter than my previous hairdryer, and it gives me better results when styling my hair compared to cheap dryers. It's quite heavy so wouldn't be suitable for people with limited strength in their arm or mobility issues, but for everyone else it just takes a bit of getting used to. I'd really recommend paying the extra $100 or so dollars and getting this hairdryer.

Theda

ThedaQueens Park, Perth

Best hair drier I have ever owned and brought myself

Dries your hair without the dehydration of other hair drivers but faster and most of the time I don't use any product to get results. It's quiet aswel easy to clean and slick and fashionable to look at that you feel your the hairdresser.

Grace

Grace

GReat

This is my favourite hairdryer in the market. It is a good temperature ans doesnt get too hot. I highly recomment his product and would buy it again. Really good speed too.

Emma

Emma

Love this!

This is my favourite hair dryer ever! It blow dries my hair so nicely yet it doesn't get TOO hot. I would definitely recommend, I can't live without it! :)

Bree L

Bree LHobart, TAS

My favourite hairdryer!

This is my favourite hairdryer in the market! It always leaves my hair feeling soft and fuzz free. When I blast my hair dry I rarely have to straighten it afterwards. Would definitely recommend this hairdryer to anyone who is buying a new hairdryer!

Lina.B

Lina.BCanberra 2600, ACT

Great Hair Dryer!

Love this hair dryer. It's so strong that you can style your hair very quickly. I like that the motor doesn't get hot. My previous hair dryer would switch off when it's hot. This GHD Air doesn't do that. I bought the Gold Saharan to match my GHD Gold Straightener. Worth the investment. I highly recommend this hair dryer.

Courtz

CourtzLaunceston

great quality

I've owned mine for 5 years now and its still working strong!. Ghd brand itself would have to be the best out there for there. Great design and even better they bring out different styles.

Chelsea

Chelsea

A surprisingly good hair dryer

I received this hair dryer together with the famed GHD straighterner. I didn’t expect much as I have been using Parlux for years. The GHD hair dryer is powerful and keeps my hair soft and supple, and I am now using it everyday over my other Parlux hair dryer!

Susannah

SusannahSouth Australia

Excellent hair dryer

This hair dryer does a great job of drying my hair quickly, and also makes it a lot smoother. Not as smooth as when the hairdresser does it but I guess she is an expert! It's quite heavy but my hair is fine and doesn't take long to dry. I've had my straightener for years so I'm hoping this lasts a long time too.

C Clark

C ClarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hairdressers review

I’ve been a hairdresser for 32yrs and have gone through a few hairdryers in my time.
The power and heat settings make for quick styling ( If your hair is fine and brittle this power may not be necessary.) The wide nozzle sends heat to a wider area of hair, also speeding up the process.
I’m onto my 3rd GHD and my only gripe is that if something goes wrong with it after the warranty has run out you can’t send it away to be fixed....it just goes in the bin. What a waste.
New motors are usually around $45 and brackets that hold your dryer motor in place or cord may be the only repairs needed. These things cost less to repair so it’s a pity and massive waste to have to bin it.

Customer C.ghd

unhappy customer

unhappy customer

Best!

GHD make the best quality hair care products ever, I mean I have tried so many different brands over the years but nothing beats GHD, they are so effective yet don't damage your hair.

SoulTrain73

SoulTrain73Melton, VIC

Crappolla

After decades of having superfluous hair but never enough money to buy these I was kinda giddy to walk out of Shavershop last night! At $190 it was the lowest price point (equates to 8.03 x hours of hard f*#ckn toil on my part) which I know puts me in the bottom target demograph for GHD. Anyway here's the bite they shut unevenly causing my hair to pass through a large gap. Even my trusty $40 Kmart job does it better. I'm wasting my Friday night taking this reject product back for a full refund because GHD Quality Control is a hairy fail!

Fredd

FreddMelbourne

Love it

This hairdryer is amazing..I have very fine long hair , which takes approximately 5 minutes to dry ...So easy and effortless...It's not to noisy and comfortable to hold...Highly recommend this dryer...

Angie

AngieWarwick

Love it

As a hairdresser I have tried many brands but couldn’t live without my air ghd. Light and the chord is very long which is different to most brands . Drys hair quick

Beccy

BeccyGold Coast

pretty good

yeah pretty good hair dryer, nothing special really. have no notice it stand out when compared to other hair dryers for any reason. Good size for travel purposes, reliable, and nice looking design. definitely good for use when getting ready for a big occasion as it blows hair out nicely.