ghd Air

ghd Air (page 4 of 7)

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ghd

• Safety
JoJo
JoJoIpswich

Best hairdryer

This is the best hairdryer I have ever owned. It dry's hair quickly and there is a less fuzzy result overall. I have found my product use is less since I have purchased this hairdryer.
Stylish look as well.

Lydia
LydiaPerth, WA

Fantastic

Have used this hairdryer for 5yrs now and still going strong! I have it for personal and professional use. Would be great if it came with a diffuser, otherwise it has been an excellent purchase!

Bonnielee Cameron
Bonnielee Cameron

Wouldn’t swap for anything else tried many

My Ghd hair dryer is the best I’ve owned it now for a couple of years and have tried others but are they are not able to give the same finish my hair get such a good finish with the ghd and I would definitely recomend it

annie1962
annie1962

A workhorse. Can be hard to hold though

I love this hairdryer. It's very solid and you can feel the quality. There are two heat options and cool setting.

The thing I love about it too is the rubber circle on the handle so you can hang it on a hook. Long cord so you don't have to be right in front of the mirror. I've had mine for a while and it's still going like brand new. Worth the $150 I paid for it.

Rocket
RocketBrisbane

Best hairdryer

I have very long and very thick hair and before this dryer I would spend hours drying my hair most of the time with a towel which was most efficient. But the ghd has changed everything. It is amazing and best of all it looks amazing. So elegant

Jordan
JordanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Obsessed!

I love this dryer! Leaves hair very smooth and shiny. Also dries my hair so quickly. I will never buy another brand now I’ve tried this one! Different heat settings are very handy.

Anna C
Anna CSydney

Best hairdryer I've owned.

I love this hair dryer. I wasn't sure at first because of the price but well worth it. Dries very fast and even. Light enough to travel with. I don't travel without it and my trusty ghd straitener!!

Sly Dodd
Sly DoddMelbourn

It is amazing!!

I love this hair dryer very much. It has become apart of my daily morning routine andhelps me dry my hair very fast and does not leave any wet spots. It has a consistent heatflow and works with all hair types. It is a really good product and I recommend that you buy it.

Shannon
ShannonBrisbane

Perfect

I love this hairdryer always dries my hair very fast and evenly through my hair. I love GHD as i also have their straightener and thought to give the hairdryer a go and its very lightweight and better than any hairdryer ive owned.

Olya
OlyaSydney

Another great product by ghd

I own and love my ghd hair straightener and decided to purchase a hairdryer because the brand delivers good results and is consistent. I love my purchase. It is very stylish and nice handle. Feels good in my hand when I dry hair. I would recommend this product to a friend.

Tazy
TazyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it

Love my ghd dryer. Works perfect with my ghd hair straighteners. No issues and drys evenly throughout my hair. I have thick hair and it is faster to dry my hair with these than my non brand ones.

Awesome dryer!

After much deliberation I decided to buy a GHD dryer and diffuser.
I have wavy thick unruly naturally curly hair. Usually a nightmare to dry. The ghd dries it in about half the time to my old dryer which was not a crap brand or cheap dryer. I have always bought quality since anything less is a waste of time with my hair. My old dryer was a Wahl and I still like its ability, the ghd just cuts the time. Especially when drying it in sections to straighten.
So I would def recommend the ghd dryer for any hair type! It smooths it, and is easy to hold. Had a super long cord for convenience.
It also come with 2 nozzles choices, one for smoothing bigger sections at a time.
Probably won't buy another brand again

amjstwaiting
amjstwaitingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t fault it!

I have my GHD set now for approx 4yrs and still loving it.

I have a thick long hair and getting it dry is hardwork, but not with GHD hair dryer. It only takes me approx 10-15mins to dry it. Very reliable and settings are easy to use, unlike other dryers who looks more like a tv remote with so many button to choose from.

Will definitely recommend it!

Lucy700
Lucy700AU

Loved this dryer but didn’t last long enough for price

Have been so happy with this dryer until it caught on fire yesterday. Now very disappointed as i would expect to get years out of a ghd product. This dryer has been brilliant until now. Don’t know what to do now as ghd has been my go to brand for some time now.

Sarah Jayne Fung
Sarah Jayne FungPerth

The best

So much power for a small sleek hair dryer. Ever since buying one, i would never go back to another hair dryer. Definitely recommend. All various colour, i have the pink and it looks pretty.

ssx55
ssx55

A little overpriced but really good quality

This is a good quality hairdryer. Looks sleek and the plastic doesn't feel cheap. It is a little heavy (for me) but I think that's just me. It is a little pricey, but I am a fan of GHD products and would rather stick to a brand that I have faith in.

It hasn't overheated and stopped working yet (which has happened to the cheaper hairdryers).

Would definitely purchase again.

Dani
DaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quickest Hair Dryer!

I have fine hair but a lot of it and it usually takes forever to dry my hair. This hairdryer has cut that time down in half & doesn't make my hair frizzy either! It is a bit loud compared to some others but I would prefer my hairdryer to be quicker over quieter. I think I'll have this one for a long time.

Lis L
Lis LSomerville

Highly recommend

I have fairly thick hair and the GHD air drys my hair in half the time of other dryers
It leaves my hair nice and smooth without any frizz.
It can feel a little bit heavy when im using it to style my hair, but thats its only downside.
I always highly recommend it to all my family and friends.

Kara
Kara

Didnt last

Being a GHD it was my go to, was so excited buying this (not the cheapest on the market either but matched my straightener) Lasted just over a year went to turn it on, made a funny sound, a puff of smoke and then never worked again.

Missy R
Missy R

So far so good!

I've had this hairdryer for approximately 3 years. I haven't had any issues with it & it does a great job. It is supposed to be 'light weight' but I don't notice a difference to other dryers. It dries my hair, and I'm happy with what it does. I have used others with more power, so wouldn't buy another GHD once this one dies.

Ally
AllySydney, NSW

GHD Air, it just doesn't last

I have bought 3 GHD Air Hairdryers in the last 5 years, I should have moved to another brand when the first one blew up. Last dryer just stopped yesterday (only 18 months old!!) so I have now bought another brand. Each hairdryer has lasted 1-2 years, I expected more than that from a dryer that cost $200 especially when I use it only once a day for short hair!! Went through GHD head office when the first two blew up but that was plain hard work and in the end I was made to feel like I just hadn't looked after the product. Trust me, find another brand of hair dryer.

Customer C.ghd

Be careful with this hairdryer! Wire caught on fire!

Had the hairdryer for a couple of years and was quite happy with it until it just caught on fire!
The wire went up candle, quite a big fire. There was no damage to the wire before.

No matter how good the hairdryer was before, the fact it can catch on fire is unacceptable. Thank god no one was hurt/electrocuted.

Sam M

I have replied with my information.

Sam M

To follow up for everyone to know, GHD promised a replacement but then ignored my calls and never sent it.

Jlh
JlhCharlotte cove

Great dryer

Although this dryer is described at light weight, I don’t personally think it is because my wrist certainly aches whilst I’m drying. The price point is per the name/ brand of the product which is to be expected. But other than that I love it and will continue to use it until it dies :)

Tash
Tash

Love it :)

Amazing hair dryer I have it for one whole year now and its still going strong.
At first I was skeptical about the price of it! but I think it was well and truly worth the price.
I like to blow dry my hair every second day before work so I find the GHD air fast at drying my hair which is the result I was after and I always get compliments about how good my hair is styled.

Also did not leave my hair with any frizz just sleek and smooth :) Really happy with this product.

Vin
VinPerth

Amazing product

Light and quiet hair dryer dries hair quickly, but too hot for some.Customizable controls help this lightweight hair dryer stand out. Dries hair quickly and quietly, but isn't very comfortable.