ghd Air

ghd Air (page 5 of 7)

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ghd

• Safety
Anne Walsh
Anne WalshSydney

Efficient and Good Quality

I bought this dryer last year online. It is expensive but you really get what you pay for. It's sturdy and strong. It dries quickly and styles effectively with less frizz. It only has 2 heat and 2 speed settings (I was used to more settings on my old dryer) but it also has a cool setting (which you can use to "set the style"). It is much quieter than other dryers I've used in the past. It felt a little heavy in my hand at first but now I'm used to it. I'm very happy and would certainly recommend.

Tammy B
Tammy BNsw, 2641

Fantastic. Dont know why I didn't get one sooner

Tried my daughter's for the first time on the weekend, it dried my hair in half the time. Not as noisy as other brands and didn't leave my hair fluffy

SIM
SIMPerth

Does the job

Solid hairdryer gets the job done, great settings. powerful hair drys very quickly. Easy to use not too heavy and so far has lasted a long time 3 years. Allows me to dry my hair in a way that makes it easy for me and makes it look like its been done professionally. Recommend

Jaimi
JaimiDodges ferry

Amazing

So glad I purchased this product, I now can't imagine my life without it... lightweight and very quiet, I would normally spend hours trying to dry my hair with other hairdryers and now I can get it done in as little as 10 mins.

loti1
loti1Queensland

Great dryer for price point

Dries great, less frizz than my old hair dryer once dry. Found the styling nozzle hard to pull off but just needs a bit of force! Nice and small. Love the pink blush colour!

Anne
AnneLaunceston

Great product - everything you could ask for

Got this as a present and after having used cheap dryers for years I cant believe the difference a good quality dryer makes! My hair is no longer frizzy but healthy and shiny. I am very impressed.

K89
K89Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A nice hairdryer , but the filter falls off easily.

Iv always loved GHD products and this is no exception. I love the temperature and the way it makes my hair look really smooth. The only hassle Iv had so far is that the back filter piece constantly comes off no matter how hard I try to lock it into place. For the price I would have expected better.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Frey
Frey

Best hair dryer on the market

I love this hair dryer. I don't have to use any other hair care products with it, just blow dry and go. Well worth the money, it's a great investment.

Mickey
Mickey

This hairdryer is great..

This hairdryer is the best one I have ever had. Temperature settings are perfect. My 2 teenage girls and I use this hair dryer daily so it gets a fair flogging! I would highly recommend it to anybody looking for a good reliable hair dryer

Sheree C
Sheree CDunsborough

BEST I HAVE USED!

This is by far the best hair dryer I have used.. I am definitely a fan of the GHD brand but this is a next level product. I first saw this being used by my hairdresser in town and fell in love straight away. Its not a heavy hair dryer like most and has 2 wicked attachments for both drying and styling which is great with quote a bit of power! it was well priced and I highly recommend.

Hannah
HannahSydney

Highly recommend

This hair dryer is one of the best I've ever used. The two attachments make both drying and styling easy - I have very long, thick hair, all the way down my back, and this hair dryer is powerful enough to make drying it a simple and non-labourious task. In a pinch I've also used it to dry clothes, and kittens after a bath. The various settings make it a versatile tool. Absolutely recommend.

David C
David CMELBOURNE

Pricey but works

Comparing to the other products of this brand, this is a really cheap one to buy for your partner. A bit noisy, but works just fine. Quite powerful as it can dry hairs really quickly.

G Is FOR GREMLIN!
G Is FOR GREMLIN!Melbourne

GHD Air - My Thoughts (love it), Things 2 Consider & Specs

Jess
JessPerth, WA

Perfect but loud

This hair dyer is everything you need in a hair dryer besides from the fact that it is extremely loud. I mean despite this, the hair dryer is almost flawless. It has a decent cord, it's very powerful and drys hair very easily. Hair can catch at the back of it but not as easily as other hair dryers on the market. I guess you could say, you get what you pay for. This is an expensive hair dryer that gives good results as expected. Hair is left smooth, soft and the hair dryer is easy to use.

Ashley
AshleySydney

Love it

I love the ghd air just purchased my 2nd one makes the hair so smooth and soft so easy to use never had a problem with it very light weight and powerful I love the features

Nicole
NicoleMelbourne

The best of the best

This is by far my absolute favorite hair dryer of all time, i have owned this hair dryer since starting my hairdressing apprenticeship 5 years ago. so reliable and keeps your hair healthy and smooth with very little damage. it is also very easy to keep clean and weighs next to nothing!

Bobby
BobbySydney

Amazing hair dryer. My wife says it leaves a beautiful smooth result. She wouldn't be without it and now it travels with us to all the countries we visit. Best thing ever

Alida M
Alida MBrisbane

Great hairdryer

Definitely the best hair dryer I've ever had! My hair looks good and isn't too frizzy when I dry it. It isn't too damaging to my hair and I enjoy using it.

Gabriele Lorenzoni
Gabriele LorenzoniMelbourne

Good power nice quality

Very happy with this purchase. I can finally style my hair using a hairdryer just like at the hairdresser. You still need to practice your technique but this time around it will not be the equipment you are using fault. I haven't had any issue with it and would recommend to people with long or short hair

Cathrine
CathrineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best

This is the best hair dryer I've owned, wish I found it years ago. Dries the hair smoothly, no frizz. Switches are not the easiest but that's not a big deal.

Ling
LingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My favourite hair dryer for the past 3 years

A great professional hairdryer. It's super powerful and I can get a blow dry down in half the time normal hair dryers take. I find my hair to be less frizzy when using this hair dryer (possible because of the ionic technology).

Adele
AdeleBrisbane

Ok

This is ok. It does the job but I don't find it amazing. It's pretty slow at drying hair, but maybe that's a good thing, to prevent hair damage. I've used it for 4 years and it's going strong so I can't fault it, I just don't see too much of a difference compared to my old cheaper hairdryer

Linda M
Linda MMelbourne

What sorcery is this? Glossy hair every time!

My only qualm about this hairdryer is that I didn't buy one earlier, instead of struggling along with my old firestarter for all those years. I honestly can't explain what GHD are using in their technologies to make their products so freaking amazing (I have their hair straightener as well), but when I use this hairdryer my usually-frizzy/flyaway/weather-sensitive hair comes out smooth and glossy, like a pony, every time. I haven't had it long enough to comment on its longevity but I can tell you it is truly amazing.

Sai
Sai

Amazing

I have to say that the ghd is the best air blower I have used before. The heat is controlled perfect to avoid burn or damage caused to the hair. The hair is so smooth after blowing!!

Moo34
Moo34AU

Pricey but worth it

I have been an advocate of GHD for years. Absolutely love their straighteners and same goes for the hairdryer. My partner and I use it daily and it's fantastic. Dries hair quickly and doesn't create frizz.