ghd Air

ghd Air (page 7 of 7)

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ghd

• Safety
Paula
PaulaPerth, WA

Paying for the Brand

I purchased this hairdryer as recommended by my hairdresser, I was advised if I purchased this I wouldn't need to straighten my hair again as the Ghd hairdryer straightens and dries. Nonsense! It dries my hair like any other ordinary hairdryer and does not straighten.

Leanne
LeanneVIC, 3305

Awesome hair dryer!!

Fantastic hair dryer I bought it for my daughter and I use it all the time heaps better than my old sunbeam job that I'm putting in an order for my own. It is so quiet and quick at drying hair making it so easy and efficient. Yes a little pricey but well worth it. We both just love it.

Caity B.
Caity B.Melbourne

Does the job well

First off, ghd certainly knows how to package their products. What an aesthetically-pleasing hair dryer! Looks aside, this hair dryer does do the job well with absolutely no complaints, however at the end of the day, it is what it is; just a hair dryer. With that in mind, I'm not sure it warrants the price tag that it has, but I still don't regret this purchase. I don't think I will ever buy it again though if it breaks, which I doubt it will until many years of use down the track.

Great hair dryer

This is a fantastic hair dryer. Dries hair faster than other models. Hair doesn't get caught as easy in the back of the dryer like some models. Cost is a little high but worth the investment if you find it on sale.

Finecallum
FinecallumBrisbane

Everything!!!

Everything about this hair dryer is a treat,from the beautiful packaging to the way this dryer feels in my hand. It's quite compact in size, but it makes quick work of even the thickest hair. I also really love the cool blast function. I definitely see the difference in quality between my old cheap hair dryer and this one. This is a really lovely, easy to use, sturdy hair drier.

Aimee
AimeeParramatta

Didnt know I needed it, until I got it!! Excellent!!

shell
shellsydney

warning

I purchased this dryer a little over 2 years ago and lucky for us my husband woke up in the middle of the night to find it had turned itself on. I took it to a repair guy who said we are lucky our house did not burn down it had a faulty switch and of course the warranty has run out I have ghd called but no one is interested. I am very grateful my husband woke in time before we had a fire defiantly no more ghd products in my house.

Customer C.ghd

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
cc1991
cc1991Gold Coast

A Good One!

This hair dryer is great. It dries my hair fairly quickly and tends to be less damaging to the hair than other hair dryers on the market. Highly Recommend to any body!

ARTJAZ
ARTJAZShepparton

It happened again!!!

I was very disappointed this week when my GHD Air dryer stop blowing hot air. This is my second hair dryer in less than 3years. When it happened the first time the dryer was out of warranty (12mths) by only 3 months so I just thought it was bad luck. So went out and brought another one both costing $199 each and the same thing has happened again - stopped blowing hot air and only 15 months old so yet again out of warranty. So sadly very hestitant to go buy a third. Seriously thinking the new Dyson with 2yrs warranty is worth a look and money since I already have spent half that.

Burnt out after 2 years of home use

Whilst I loved using this dryer, and the results were great, I think for $200 I could have expected a salon quality hair dryer to last a bit longer than just two years. There are others on the market today that are half the price and have a 5 year warranty. Note, this dryer was used for home use only, by one person and for one person, daily. It was not used in a salon - so I don't know how this dryer, used in a professional setting, would last very long at all. Very disappointed in this outcome and I would not purchase again purely for this reason. I might have difficult hair to manage, but I don't have a large budget for hair maintenance!

Not working after only 18 mnths

My partner purchased me a ghd hairdyer 18 mnths ago for xmas and now the heat isnt working. I dont use every day and his hung on the wall when not using. I have had salon hairdryers that have cost me half the price that have lasted. This hairdryer was £100 and ghd are saying not in warranty snymore but will sell me another for £60 why would i do that to be in the same situation
Although i have never had any problems with my straighters and have had them now for 7 years the same pair.

Shell
Shell

I will not be recomending your products to anyone and i will he taking this further

Slight disappointment

After reading raves about the GHD Air, I finally purchased one in the hopes I would achieve salon quality hair. I'm definitely an amateur at hair drying techniques so that may be the issue but I've only used the product around 4 times since I purchased it in July. I have thick frizzy hair and I use salon quality shampoo plus Moroccan Oil and the GHD made my hair frizzier! Awesome product but wish it came with detailed instructions or someone taught me their wise ways!

bg2014
bg2014Lilydale

best hair dryer but doesn't last long before it dies

I have had a GHD Air for 2 years and absolutely loved it so much....but then it completely died. I rang GHD and they told me my only option was to buy a new one. Nice hair dryer but expensive if you have to replace it every 2 years!

Deep
DeepMelbourne

Shiny n silky results :)) with ease. Wished I had bought it a long time ago!

BAJW
BAJWGold Coast, Queensland

Amazing best dryer I've owned

gHD have put out an amazing hair dryer, it won't dry out your hair and leaves it silky smooth - I no longer need my GHD straightener! The weight is okay and the size is fairly small, i frequently take it travelling with me. This one is a must buy.
Doesnt leave hair feeling dried out and damaged.
Bit on the pricey side.

jools59
jools59Canberra

prepare to be blown away ......