ghd Air

ghd Air

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ghd

• Safety
Sharyn
SharynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Frustrating to use due to faulty nozzle

Usually love GHD products but unfortunately this one is very difficult to use as the nozzle continuously spins when trying to blow dry. Looks like a design fault from many other reviews. Would really like to know how this can be remedied.

Purchased in June 2020.

sandraaust
sandraaustBundaberg

It could be perfect .......but for one important detail

I have always purchased GHD products but my recent one which is their hairdryer is very disappointing as the nozzle won’t stay on straight (it keeps spinning) resulting in “Unable to achieve the smooth hair I require.” I have contacted GHD but have had no response.

Purchased in December 2019 for $200.00.

Other Hair Dryers

Lucy700
Lucy700AU

Loved this dryer but didn’t last long enough for price

Have been so happy with this dryer until it caught on fire yesterday. Now very disappointed as i would expect to get years out of a ghd product. This dryer has been brilliant until now. Don’t know what to do now as ghd has been my go to brand for some time now.

Kara
Kara

Didnt last

Being a GHD it was my go to, was so excited buying this (not the cheapest on the market either but matched my straightener) Lasted just over a year went to turn it on, made a funny sound, a puff of smoke and then never worked again.

Hair Dryers

Find out how ghd Air compares to other Hair Dryers

ARTJAZ
ARTJAZShepparton

It happened again!!!

I was very disappointed this week when my GHD Air dryer stop blowing hot air. This is my second hair dryer in less than 3years. When it happened the first time the dryer was out of warranty (12mths) by only 3 months so I just thought it was bad luck. So went out and brought another one both costing $199 each and the same thing has happened again - stopped blowing hot air and only 15 months old so yet again out of warranty. So sadly very hestitant to go buy a third. Seriously thinking the new Dyson with 2yrs warranty is worth a look and money since I already have spent half that.

Burnt out after 2 years of home use

Whilst I loved using this dryer, and the results were great, I think for $200 I could have expected a salon quality hair dryer to last a bit longer than just two years. There are others on the market today that are half the price and have a 5 year warranty. Note, this dryer was used for home use only, by one person and for one person, daily. It was not used in a salon - so I don't know how this dryer, used in a professional setting, would last very long at all. Very disappointed in this outcome and I would not purchase again purely for this reason. I might have difficult hair to manage, but I don't have a large budget for hair maintenance!

Big Red
Big Redasked

I’ve just bought the ghd air and wandering if it’s normal to feel air on the handle?

Mary H.
Mary H.asked

My concentrator nozzle has broken and will not stay on. Where can I buy a replacement? Searched everywhere, but can not find one. Only one found and incorrectly purchased is the new Helios version which is inconveniently incompatible. Anyone not using there's and would like to sell?

Gem247
Gem247asked

I’ve attached the nozzle to my brand new GHD air hairdryer, clicked it but it spins around rather than staying in place. This makes it very frustrating to use while trying to style my hair.

Dear Gem,

Thank you for your query.

We are sorry to hear about the issue you've been experiencing with your air and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

A private message has now been sent to yourself requesting some further details which will allow us to look into this for you with the relevant team.

Kind regards,
ghd

Get an answer from our members and ghd representatives

Produced by renowned hair care brand GHD, the GHD air is a powerful hair dryer that has been praised for its superior ease of use and value for money.

Features:

• Powerful motor delivers a high-pressure airflow, which dries hair quickly
  • Handle designed for left and right-handed users
  • Additional attachments, such as a diffuser and comb nozzle, available for purchase

What reviewers liked about the ghd Air:

• ghd’s friendly and helpful customer service was appreciated by reviewers, who were happy that their issues could be resolved
  • Reviewers noted that this hairdryer left their hair feeling silky smooth and didn’t make their hair feel dry
  • Some reviewers tried other brands but had ultimately decided that the ghd Air dried their hair most effectively.
CategoryHair Dryers