ghd Air

ghd Air

See the Best Hair Dryers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ghd

• Safety
Carlene
Carlene

The best hairdryer I’ve ever owned

I love this hairdryer! Definitely lives up to the GHD reputation of being a reliable and exclusive product. I use it daily without any issues. Relatively quiet. Good heat modes. Dries my hair within minutes - literally! I love the sleek look and black colour too! Recommend to anyone seeking a new hairdryer!

Villa Medici
Villa MediciGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service, GHD! Thank you!

Lauren W
Lauren W

Does an amazing job

This hairdryer is very powerful. It dries and style my thick, frizzy, shoulder length hair in 15 minutes. It has 2 nozzles for different air flow and a cool setting to set the hair. Very slimline with a long power cord.

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $249.00.

Wendy C.
Wendy C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Both my girls have them!

The GHD AIR is so good we ended up buying another for our other daughter a year later in December 2019. It’s light, works well as in a quick dry. The model is quiet and leaves their hair silky smooth and doesn’t dry out their hair. We were lucky enough to get a black and purple GHD and a black and blue GHD.
Girls are happy with their hair dryers.
I suggest you look around to get the best price. eBay, a hair supplier etc

Purchased in December 2019 at Oz Hair & Beauty Online store for $169.00.

Anna1981
Anna1981Sydney, NSW

Good value for Money

I never knew GHD makes hair dryers until i saw one of my mates using it. bought it with doubts but so far the best hairdryer i have used. It wont make your hair feel very dry after drying your hair. this dryer leaves your hair silky smooth.

Purchased in July 2018 at Adore Beauty.

Travel Hel
Travel HelSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best travel hair dryer

I purchased this hairdryer specifically to use in the USA (which has a different voltage to Australia). It worked fabulously in both counties / both voltages. (After a twist of voltage button). It's light and compact and dries hair quickly without blowing it around. I am a big supporter. I bought mine at the Shaver Shop.

Purchased in May 2019 for $99.00.

Maria
Maria

Love Love Love GHD

This Hairdryer is perfect and love love love the effectiveness on hair.I have tried few other brands and this one is best of all. Affordable and durable! Highly recommended product and you won't regret with the decision.

Purchased in April 2017.

Linh.H
Linh.HMelbourne

Love it, powerful and not too heavy

I love this hairdryer, I have previously owned a little wahl and loved that, I couldn’t justify the dyson as I don’t use it often enough to spend that kind of money on it but this one was perfect! Nice omg lead as well

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay for $130.00.

Marieanne
MarieanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving this!

It was a gift from my partner and I just swear by it now! Its gentle on hair and when you're in a hurry, it dries so quick, yet keeps moisturized. Another good purchase from Ghd.

Alex
AlexMelbourne

Great hair dryer

Upgraded to a GHD hair dryer and I'll never go back. My hair feels so much more healthy after using it, I've got less split ends and it dries my hair so much quicker than the standard dryers. Love it!

Kerrie T
Kerrie TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing hair dryer - can't live without!

Well dried hair is really important to me. The drying time with the GHD Air hair dryer is amazing. You don't have to blast your hair with hot, hot heat to have it dry quickly without any moisture and it's lightweight and easy to maneouvre. Dries my hair in half the time of my old hairdryer and the air filter is very easy to clean too. So winning!

Hayley
HayleyPENROSE

Love it.

This blow drier dries my hair in half the time and leaves it with volume and shine all day!It is worth every penny. I have short super fine hair, and have tried everything to get more volume.

Cass
CassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic hairdryer with excellent results

I'm so pleased with my GHD Air. I was initially skeptical about how well it would perform - it's just a hairdryer, right?! It's a lot quieter than my previous hairdryer, and it gives me better results when styling my hair compared to cheap dryers. It's quite heavy so wouldn't be suitable for people with limited strength in their arm or mobility issues, but for everyone else it just takes a bit of getting used to. I'd really recommend paying the extra $100 or so dollars and getting this hairdryer.

Theda
ThedaQueens Park, Perth

Best hair drier I have ever owned and brought myself

Dries your hair without the dehydration of other hair drivers but faster and most of the time I don't use any product to get results. It's quiet aswel easy to clean and slick and fashionable to look at that you feel your the hairdresser.

Grace
Grace

GReat

This is my favourite hairdryer in the market. It is a good temperature ans doesnt get too hot. I highly recomment his product and would buy it again. Really good speed too.

Big Red
Big Redasked

I’ve just bought the ghd air and wandering if it’s normal to feel air on the handle?

Mary H.
Mary H.asked

My concentrator nozzle has broken and will not stay on. Where can I buy a replacement? Searched everywhere, but can not find one. Only one found and incorrectly purchased is the new Helios version which is inconveniently incompatible. Anyone not using there's and would like to sell?

Gem247
Gem247asked

I’ve attached the nozzle to my brand new GHD air hairdryer, clicked it but it spins around rather than staying in place. This makes it very frustrating to use while trying to style my hair.

Dear Gem,

Thank you for your query.

We are sorry to hear about the issue you've been experiencing with your air and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

A private message has now been sent to yourself requesting some further details which will allow us to look into this for you with the relevant team.

Kind regards,
ghd

Get an answer from our members and ghd representatives

Produced by renowned hair care brand GHD, the GHD air is a powerful hair dryer that has been praised for its superior ease of use and value for money.

Features:

• Powerful motor delivers a high-pressure airflow, which dries hair quickly
  • Handle designed for left and right-handed users
  • Additional attachments, such as a diffuser and comb nozzle, available for purchase

What reviewers liked about the ghd Air:

• ghd’s friendly and helpful customer service was appreciated by reviewers, who were happy that their issues could be resolved
  • Reviewers noted that this hairdryer left their hair feeling silky smooth and didn’t make their hair feel dry
  • Some reviewers tried other brands but had ultimately decided that the ghd Air dried their hair most effectively.
CategoryHair Dryers