ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand

ghd Curve Creative Curl Wand

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Very easy to use; great for beach waves

I have fine, flat hair so I wanted beach waves to give my hair some volume. This wand is perfect- it’s so easy to use, makes beautiful beach waves which last the whole day. The only con is the heat protection gloves are missing 2 fingers. I bought the Silver Bullet gloves & bought 2 gloves so I can protect both hands.
If your hair has trouble holding the wave- but Oribe texture spray. It’s amazing!
Tip: don’t run your fingers through until hair has completely cooled.

Purchased in August 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $245.00.

Louwaz

Warning don't buy doesn't curl and leaves hands burned

Ina R

Ina RCopenhagen

Great while it lasted

I loved my Creative Curl Wand the few times I have used it, but now the red lamp keeps flashing. Since it is more than 2 years old, ghd can only offer me 20% off if I buy a new one. Even with the 20% off it is still a lot of money to spend on a product that will break after only being used a couple of times!

Aimee

AimeeBrisbane

Terrible service - fair product

Raven

Ravenasked

I recently purchased the creative curl wand as part of the Christmas set. When I turn it on, the sound emitted is very different to my classic wave wand. It’s extremely high pitched, borderline hurting my eardrums. Is this normal? Has the sound changed?

Louwaz

No that’s not normal something is wrong mine didn’t make any loud sounds

Hi Raven,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Whilst the tone is the same, as the creative curl wand is slightly different product to the classic wave wand, the sound emitted may vary slightly.

Regards,

KBaz

KBazasked

I just bought a new GHD curve wand creative curl and when I turn it on the sound it makes is different to my GHD soft curl tong starting tone. Is that right? Has the starting tone changed? thanks

Hi,

Thank you for getting in touch with us and for your question.

Whilst the tone is the same, as the creative curl wand is slightly different product to the soft curl, the sound emitted may vary slightly.

Regards,

ghd

Get an answer from our members and ghd representatives