❤️

I bought the wide plate gold styler, It’s amazing! I have think, frizzy, curly hair and usually straighten my hair every day, I only have to straighten it twice a week! I recommend hair care online, very competitive pricing and quick delivery.

Nothing special

I thought I was buying the best product on the market- all the comments were great and all girls admired the brand. I gave a huge amount of money (for eastern European standards) but all I got is average hair straightener. Easy to work with and it is quite fast but I don't get the outstanding reviews. After a couple of hours my hair is not as straight as initially and it gets fizzy. Definitely the results are not long lasting. My straightener I bought 10 years ago for 20 euros was absolutely the same and even better- my hair was sleeker and shinier, although it was Singer- a brand that nobody would relate to hair styling.
GHD is overrated and it is just like the iphone - you buy it for your image, it can't offer anything superior and extraordinary.