ghd Original IV Styler

ghd Original IV Styler

See the Best Hair Straighteners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by ghd

• Hair Length Short, Medium (8) and Long
  • Hair Style Straight (2), Wavy (5) and Curly (1)
  • Straightening Time 12.571 minutes
  • Hair Care

MICHELLE
MICHELLESouth East Queensland, QLD

Always does the job PERFECTLY!

My hair is quite thick and fluffy with a little frizz, so it doesn't take me long to have it looking smooth and straight. It takes a minute to heat up by that time i have brushed and parted my hair so no time wasted. It does my hair so nicely and doesn't damage it at all, Takes around 10-15 minutes to do my hair which is the length of the middle of my back. I go to the hairdresser once every 6 months and they always compliment on how strong and healthy my hair looks and feels. This is my second original GHD straightener in the past 11 years. My last one lasted 8 years and I have had this one now for 3 years and use it once or twice a week, definitely great value.

Purchased in December 2018 at Hairhouse Physical store for $195.00.

Straightening Time 13 minutes
Amber
AmberGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My curler broke into two parts, customer service is disappointing

Purchased in February 2020.

Hair Style Straight
Shannylouisa
ShannylouisaPerth, WA

Ghd have gone downhill

I had a limited edition ghd for about 7 years and recently replaced it with a new one. I had to get it replaced under warranty because it wasn’t getting hot enough. They sent me another one, the customer service is great but this one is crap too. How can they have changed so much since my limited edition one. I wouldn’t recommend at all, you’d be better off buying a cheap Vidal sassoon one, they work about the same.

Purchased in June 2020 for $185.00.

Straightening Time 30 minutes
Ms Angel
Ms Angel

Perfect.

I have been using GHD straighter since the day it came out, so it has been over 12 13 years, and I still use it to this very day, 2020.
Its durable and still works well.
Highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2008 for $400.00.

Hair Style Straight
Straightening Time 5 minutes
Hair Straighteners

Find out how ghd Original IV Styler compares to other Hair Straighteners

Alison
AlisonSydney, NSW

Easy to use for thicker hair

This GHD styler is perfect for thick hair it doesnt take much time to straighten it out it is a good value for the money as well it works all around wonders.

Purchased in March 2018 at Hairhouse Warehouse Online store for $200.00.

Straightening Time 10 minutes

Vivien M.
Vivien M.

Perfect for my hair

With my type of hair, I’ve struggled to find the right straightener. Since getting this particular brand and model, I don’t have to worry about frizzy hair. Takes only seconds to warm up to temperature, can be adjusted to suit the style I want, and get ps the job done properly in a short amount of time.

Straightening Time 5 minutes
Von T.
Von T.Perth, WA

My favourite

I bought my ghd 4 years ago and it still to this day has not let me down. My hair is super annoying to the point where if I use different straighteners it starts to wave really quickly but i have NEVER had that problem with my ghd. It gives me perfectly sleek and silky hair and stays that way all day. I know alot of people say it's overrated and over priced but tbh its worth every cent. It heats up so fast and cools down real quick too. Seriously 100% recommend to my friends.

Purchased in October 2015 for $199.00.

Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 15 minutes
HazybSydney, NSW

Good straightner

I got this straightener for christmas. It heats up really quickly and has adjustable heat settings as well as an on/off switch, so you don't have to switch it off at the wall socket the whole time. At first the blades did not meet, but then i realised you have to press them together quite tightly. I'm pleased with the way it glides over my hair without pulling it like my previous straightener did. It straightens very well. It cools down quickly too.
I would recommend this to everyone.

Purchased in December 2018 for $199.00.

Straightening Time 10 minutes
Hazyb

Thankyou for your comment. Just telling it as I see it.
Love my GHD