Part of Giant Defy Series 5.0

1 review

100% · 10%
Brand Manager for Giant? Claim your listing.

1 review
Tommy
Tommy

My first road bike

Just picked up a 2015 defy 3 for $780. I upgraded from a diamondback insight 1, & boy am I glad I went with the defy 3. I love this bike! It's really fast, comfortable, fun to ride, & overall a great bike.Like I said it's my first road bike so I'm still trying to get the feel for it, it's a lot different than a hybrid. In closing I should have got a giant a long time ago, & I highly recommend getting a defy 3. Thank you.