Giant Power

Giant Power (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Giant Power? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (68)
  • Purchase Price$2,235.32

John
JohnWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All the power I need now

Purchased 2 more giant 300 amp batteries before Easter now that gives me 1200amp hours of battery power. Now this runs 2 fridges 1 freezer and 2 tvs of an inverter . Could not buy a 300 amp battery anywhere for the price I got it from here.

Yowie
YowieHunter Region, NSW

Batteries that are on the go allways

Now after 6 years our 2x280 AH Giant Batteries have not once let us down running 24v x400 w solar system in motorhome (Bus) we have traveled thousands of Ks around OZ free camping. Have now installed 160 ah 1x200 x12v Solar Panel using Aussie Batteries units on friend's van's they are over the moon. So what are ya waiting for. The service and supply time was great. Thank's Aussie we will be back.

Kris
KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great product

What a great product, l would highly recommend this product and performance of the batteries has been great. Keep up with the best batteries on the market for performance and price

Roger
RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Great backup battery. Saved me hours of charging and having to sit around for my solar panel to charge my main battery. Thanks to Giant batteries for making one which can also be used as as cracking battery in emergencies. Love it and will get another.

Find out how Giant Power compares to other Solar Retailers

Great product! Happy with the service

Battery for my electric motor, 130 amp hour with charging pack.
Easy to buy and quick delivery!
No dramas with the battery

Charger works very good an battery hasnt gone past 50% use.

Danny D
Danny DMid North Coast, NSW

Giant 130amp/h battery

2 trips now no problems. Last trip overcast 1/2 the day, no problem charging with 120 w solar panels.
Fast delivery. Company easy to deal with. Will give advise of product if requested.

Scott g
Scott gSydney, NSW

Got 140ah agm battery love it does awesome job at great price and fast delivery thanks

Love the 140 ah battery thanks, would shop here again, performs well and holds voltage, quick delivery and at a great price, have recommended to friends as it is great product, giant 140ah Agm

Trevor
TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Giant 140ah battery

Only just installed battery in caravan but bought a Giant battery for my son about 5 years ago and it has done very well even when highly discharged and recovered while he was overseas.

Edward
EdwardFar North Queensland, QLD

Fills my needs perfectly

As per every order I have place with this company, delivery was as promised, product was exactly what I ordered. Battery Box with 130amp hr Deep Cycle battery last order.
Have rung them on several occasions in the last few years, for advice, and received friendly, helpful advice. Highly Recommended.

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome gear and company to deal with

I purchased their 130AGM battery plus battery box to use as a dual battery system in my 4wd some time ago. It has performed exceptionally well running all my camping gear including fridge, lights and charging of many accessories during my frequent trips. I would certainly recommend them and their product, which I have done with family and friends.

Neville C
Neville CNorthern Region, NSW

6v 450 amp batteries

i now have 12 6v 450 amp hour batteries as my only source of power. running 4.8kw solar arrays. had 8 batteries from the start and just added another four. they are good value for the price

Captain
CaptainCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great Batteries

Have 3 Giant batteries now. 150& 2/110ah. Have worked a treat and haven’t missed a beat. Weight of batteries calculated to match the AH rating so got what I paid for.

hans z
hans z

great power

I purchased one 140 amp hour battery, loved it so much i went online and purchased another and now run 2 . awesome power and resilience, great value, love the power when required.

John H
John HCentral West, QLD

Highly Recommend

I purchased 2x AGM batteries. Service was first class delivered to my door the very next day. Great company to deal with and will purchase more products when required. I highly recommend.

Robb
RobbGippsland, VIC

Fantastic Battery

I purchased a 130 watt battery to power my 70 litre refrigerator approximately two years ago. I have been delighted with its performance and would not hesitate to buy a second giant battery for my caravan

Peter Lyons
Peter LyonsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Would Highly Recommend

I have bought two separate 130 aha batteries, that is four batteries and they are constantly in use for my bore pumps. They are excellent and I would highly recommend them, to anyone looking for reliable, long lasting deep cycle AGM batteries. I'm about to purchase another two.

andrew
andrewCentral, SA

140amp battery

I ordered my 140amp deep cycle battery thinking i would give this brand a go,when recieving the battery hooked it up in my fourby and never looked back,excellent for money and it works effortlessly,would recommend this battery to anyone.

Giants Batteries

Work really well. Good Quality Battery. Bought 2 of them for My Solar Setup at Home. Worked so good I bought 2 more for my Battery Bank. Runs everything easily.

Find the right Solar Retailer