Giant Power

Giant Power (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Solar Retailers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Giant Power? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (11) · No (68)
  • Purchase Price$4,582.41

Anthony H.
Anthony H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Agm Batterys

Great product great staff very helpful answered all my questions delivery was quick. I would purchase from here again with confidence

Best we've come across.

Had two 140ah AGMs and 200watt folding solar panel until recently lost in our camper trailer write off returning from Cape York.
Will be replacing when we get on our feet again financially.
Excellent products

BJTaudio
BJTaudioSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cheap AGM Batteries - Buyer beware Information review

pete
peteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will not buy again

Two 135 amp batteries lasted in my motorhome just around 2 years only running a 100L fridge thats all before completely failing last night,.always charged by 600 watts solar and mppt controller along with alternator.

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor man pays twice

Don't be a fool like I was, don't be lured by the price. If you want proper batteries you need to pay proper money. If you get more than 18 months out of these 140ah batteries I would be surprised. warranty, non existent." Poor man pays twice." The reason I gave one star is because there is nothing smaller.

MikeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

They Cannot Recover After Deep Discharge!

I wrote this review on 21st Jan 2021

Mike

The maximum operating temperature for Staunchcell gel batteries is 60 degrees C. Their life is rated at 1600 cycles at 50% discharge, ie the battery always remains at least 50 % full. Sold by Solaronline.

Aaron
AaronGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Battery works just...

I brought the 140ah battery a few months ago, I have excellent dual Battery system setup that runs other batteries well. This battery with 140ha will get fully charged and will last about 6 hours absolutely max with just a 20lt fridge. I now use a 100ah that will last 3 days easily with a fridge freezer, many lights and phones/speakers charging. Wouldn't recommend

Mark
MarkMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Batteries good, company sales back up is non existent

I bought 4 x 190AH batteries from a reseller. I emailed twice for specs from Giant Power so I had all the right voltages etc. No response back at all.

Russell Smokie Dawson
Russell Smokie DawsonThe Mallee, VIC

Ice Cold Beer Thanks !

My AGM battery arrived super fast and was just in time for my annual Murray Cod opening trip with the boys.
I ran my Engel Fridge in the boat for ice cold beer with a solar panel to keep it topped up. It worked perfectly and had plenty of power to run the sounder & Min kota electric motor as well .

140 AGM battery

Have had the battery for 6 months now. Turn up in the time specified by delivery. Runs my 40 l fridge in the ute great with no worries. Would buy the product again

Get quotes

This is my frig battery and it does the job very we

My first battery dropped a cell and the warranty service was excellent not problem being sent a replacement very happy and would use give a recommendation To anyone to use your batteries

Barry
BarryWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Product

Delivery of battery was exceptionally fast and the battery has worked great under load. Will be buying any future batteries from the Aussie Batteries Company. Will recommend this company to others.

Robert J.
Robert J.

AGM 140AH Battery

Quick delivery of new battery arrived within time frame works very well using both solar and normal charging We are very happy with the service from Aussie Batteries more likely to deal with them again as i also bought an electrical meter reader which shows voltage as well as power going into battery easy toread

Adrian
AdrianCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great service and quick to solve a issue we had with a battery , there service and customer relations excellent , and the Despatch and delivery was excellent would and have recommended them to friends

AGM 120AH battery

Quick delivery of our new AGM 120AH battery. Glad we decided to upgrade our camping battery with this one. Overall we are very happy with it and service from Aussie Batteries.

Easy as

Battery arrived inside 5 days. Fitted perfectly and connected easily. Been in use for over 2 months and going great. Charging from solar, battery charger and car really well. Buy only Aussie.

Ian
IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Deep Cycle Battery and customer care

Very good service from Aussie Batteries, received the battery within 3 days of order.
The original 130 AH Giant battery started to decrease in efficiency after about 20 months. I had it tested and the efficiency had decreased, sent the results off to Aussie Batteries and they replaced this battery with a new 140 AH battery on their pro rate scheme without any issues. received the replacement battery within a week after submitting the report.

Dave buck
Dave buckcaves beach

good service better batteries

had two batteries fail in my boat ordered two 120 amp deep cycle batteries from giant power had them on my door step in three days batteries are doing a great job

Does not let uou down

Battery is awesome runs my lighting fridge and also my travel oven.after i placed my order for battery it arrived in just over a week. Great company to deal with.

Fantastic company

I purchase a giant deep cell battery, and could not be happy with the product. Excellent company to deal, and the battery turn up on the date they said it would. I would recommend the company and giant power battery's to anyone wanting to purchase battery's etc.

Robert
RobertPeel, WA

Warning do not purchase from this company

I have had the same problem my system was $20000 and my inverter failed and allowed my batteries to over charge and swell wrecking them and the company claims to have superior warranty but does not want anything to do with it I have gone to consumer protection and the company has ignored them as well be advised do not spend money with this company

Fabian F.
Fabian F.

Be warned .... Stay well away!!!!!!!

Nathan Gathercole, the director of this company has set up multiple companies to avoid responsibility for his product and installation. They installed an off grid solar system for us that never met the promised criteria. We took them to NCAT and won $50,000 in compensation, shortly there after Nathan liquidated the company and we were left out of pocket with a dud system that does not meet our needs.
Further Nathan's company did not have a licence to provide the off grid system in NSW.
He is still trading under several companies so beware!

No customer service, bought $40 000 off the grid system, in one year, faults with inverter, no replies from support.

I thought I was going with a solid company, after spending $40G and installing 3 inverters / battery bank, etc; No customer service, I'm having ongoing weekly faults with on of the slave inverters, no replies from support. Reputation is everything! It's been over 2 months I've been waiting for a reply from their customer service.

Pray you dont need customer service

2 weeks without power, several phone calls from me to them & I still havent received a single phone call from them, let alone any assistance.
Their customer service isnt bad it simply doesnt exist!!!

Giant AGM 140ah battery

Advise for buyers have your battery tested as the ah advertised isnt necessary correct I purchased a 140ah Giant AGM battery but it later turned out too be only 60ah.

Find the right Solar Retailer