5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Mountain Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great at all diciplines. Uphill with the front forks locked out and set at 120mm travel, the rear set to pro pedal it climbs beautifully. I prefer to keep the rear set to propedal and the front set to 120mm for cross country but when it get's rocky the propedal gets turned off and the front forks get set to full 150mm travel-nice and plush. I've set mine up to 25% sag, front and rear and find this gives a nice balance overall (I love speed!!!)
The bike inspires confidence and the combination of light weight rolling mass, combined with a very adjustable frame, I have yet to find any thing wrong with my new beast. Hopefully the Goplin seat post doesn't give me any dramas but if it does it's not to much of a drama to swap for a standard carbon model.
Highly recommended-LOVE IT!!!!
lightweight (my small framed version weighs in at 12.3kg-not bad for a 150mm travel all mountain bike), smooth Fox suspension, sweet DT swiss wheelset, tubeless Kenda Tyres.
Didn't come with the Fox air pump for the shocks and all manuals for tuning the longlist of componentry must be obtained via the differing manufacturers websites.