Giant Trinity Advanced SL 2

Giant Trinity Advanced SL 2

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Road Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Amazingly fast.

Have had this bike for about 1mth now and must say it truly is amazing, I have been riding now for better part of 20 years and have never road a bike that can add so much speed over everything else,the aggressive position does take some getting use to and the handling is not like my Pinarello but this bike does exactly what it is designed to do and that is go very fast.
I set this up with the neutral or straight head stem and took out a couple of spacers on the aero rests which does have me quite low but I have not lost any power and still does not feel too twitchy on fast corners in the tuck you do sit a but forward to conventional bikes but not so that you feel unstable and the power you generate from this position really needs to be experienced to be believed, however this bike is a pure time trial machine and getting the correct position is not as easy as say a P3 or a Scott Plasma but with a few tweeks and the three stem options that come with the bike I am sure most will hit the right spot with a bit of Adjustment.
Amazing power transfer and wind cheating Aerodynamics.
The brake system needs a little care.