GIC Camper Trailers NSW, Sydney
Part of GIC Camper Trailers 4.1

GIC Camper Trailers NSW, Sydney Questions & Answers

dallas p.
dallas p. · NSW, Sydney

I recently purchased a 2017 dominator and there are awning poles and the rear winch missing.Could you advise where I can obtain these.

Sharon L.
Sharon L. · NSW, Sydney

What size gas struts are needed for a GIC offroad camper a seriel number so I can order some thanks in advance

Kim B.
Kim B. · NSW, Sydney

Where can I get a printable set up manual for 2012 GIC camp trailer.

GIC
GIC   DM

Hi Kim, Please send email to phillip.s@blackseries.com.au.

Mick S.
Mick S.

Hi i have a 2011 model camper trailer but the top waterproof cover is not waterproof anymore ,i was wondering were i can purchase a new one
Cheers
Mick

rodrrae
rodrrae · NSW, Sydney

I am purchasing a Black Series Sergeant 2016 model. I have not yet taken delivery and would like to know if there is a common place used for the fridge and if so what are the max dimensions that can fit?

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

Select a listing for your question
GIC Camper Trailers NSW, Sydney