GIC Camper Trailers QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GIC

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
Michael Vaughan
Michael VaughanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Teething problems but good so far

We’ve had our Dominator for 5 months and just returned from a weeks camping in Kenilworth. We’ve had some minor problems with a failed USB socket, corroded trailer plug terminals and a faulty solar charge controller with damaged the batteries but these have not affected our positive experiences. Please note that although these items are fitted to the Dominator, they are manufactured by other companies. What I cannot fault has been the response from the Black Series after sales team, who have handled my issues in a professional manner. Beyond that, we are extremely happy with our Dominator and look forward to many more memorable trips in the near future.

Store LocationAcacia Ridge, QLD
Ashley I.
Ashley I.South East Queensland, QLD

Love our Black series Patron

Staff were helpful from the start. Great range of trailers and staff focused on the right trailer for you, not the highest price. Pleased with our purchase and the quality of the build

Date PurchasedOctober 2019
Tiffany
TiffanyDarling Downs, QLD

Love our Black Series Camper Trailer!

The guys at Brisbane were friendly and helpful and made buying our Camper a great experience. The Camper Trailer is high quality and we enjoy going camping with our Black Series Camper!

Date PurchasedOctober 2017
Peter R
Peter RWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Camper Trailer

Products well set up and salesman very helpful and friendly. Product knowledge was excellent and all our questions were answered with confidence. We were very satisfied with the range of products offered and we think the quality is very good.

Date PurchasedApril 2019
Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers QLD, Brisbane compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

kelvin S
kelvin SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service has been great, helpful staff.

Picked up our sergeant this week, staff very helpful.
All items were included, some we even had forgotten about at the show.
Quality of the product great value for the money spent.
Staff have responded to all questions and provided information.
Looking forward to many adventures.

Date PurchasedFebruary 2019

Phil L.
Phil L.asked
QLD, Brisbane

We just got an old commando soft floor (2016) off a friend who rarely used it. It’s looking almost new. I would like to find an owners manual or similar somewhere. No joy so far online as I guess this trailer is a bit old. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

suy
suyasked
QLD, Brisbane

Hi, I need to purchase a new no 13 pole for our Dominator... where can we do this from? Also I have recently noticed a few very tiny holes in the canvas roof of the trailer, any tips for fixing/mending these?

Thanks Sue

Hi Sue

If you send an email to sales@blackseries.com.au, we can organise the number 13 pole for you.
In regards to the holes in the canvas, your best bet will be to take it to a canvas repairer or an upholstery.

Kind regards
Black Series Team.

Lee M.
Lee M.asked
QLD, Brisbane

We're is the fuse between the fridge and battery. My battery is a full fridge doesn't work. I have a 2016 dominator. Thanks lee

Hi Lee

The fuse for the fridge will be on the electrical board above the fridge switch.

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers