GIC Camper Trailers QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GIC

1 review
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
R. Senior
R. SeniorSouth East Queensland, QLD

The last Phoenix

Customer service from Shaq was outstanding, he was helpful and answered my questions timely. We only had a couple of hiccup's (not because of Shaq) with parts and wiring but overall the experience was positive. we've been away a few times now beach camping and this trailer hasn't missed a beat, tracks well behind the car in the sand too.

Store LocationBrisbane
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Date PurchasedMay 2018

Phil L.
Phil L.asked
QLD, Brisbane

We just got an old commando soft floor (2016) off a friend who rarely used it. It’s looking almost new. I would like to find an owners manual or similar somewhere. No joy so far online as I guess this trailer is a bit old. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

suy
suyasked
QLD, Brisbane

Hi, I need to purchase a new no 13 pole for our Dominator... where can we do this from? Also I have recently noticed a few very tiny holes in the canvas roof of the trailer, any tips for fixing/mending these?

Thanks Sue

Hi Sue

If you send an email to sales@blackseries.com.au, we can organise the number 13 pole for you.
In regards to the holes in the canvas, your best bet will be to take it to a canvas repairer or an upholstery.

Kind regards
Black Series Team.

Lee M.
Lee M.asked
QLD, Brisbane

We're is the fuse between the fridge and battery. My battery is a full fridge doesn't work. I have a 2016 dominator. Thanks lee

Hi Lee

The fuse for the fridge will be on the electrical board above the fridge switch.

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers