GIC Camper Trailers QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GIC

Bad Stitching, missing sides.

Bought the camper in September '16, and since I bought it for work. It has has always been on the road. First time I set it up with just the awning, noticed the central stiching was way off centre. They told me to get it fixed and send the bill, bit hard when your in a spot 1 or 2 weeks at a time (wouldn't just replace). Then finally got a chance to take the wife away for 2 weeks and took the whole kit and kabudle. Found we are missing 2 sides, told crap no care, then 3 weeks ago the stove stopped working. AGAIN rand [name removed] in Sydney and not have hear a peep !! Now seeing where I stand legally!

Lack of customer service

Bought dominator January. Found solar panels missing. Have contacted gic approx 6 times (by both phone and email). Have still not received panels 6 months later.

Hi Ray

Please feel free to give us a call on 02 9774 4588

Phil L.
Phil L.asked
QLD, Brisbane

We just got an old commando soft floor (2016) off a friend who rarely used it. It’s looking almost new. I would like to find an owners manual or similar somewhere. No joy so far online as I guess this trailer is a bit old. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

suy
suyasked
QLD, Brisbane

Hi, I need to purchase a new no 13 pole for our Dominator... where can we do this from? Also I have recently noticed a few very tiny holes in the canvas roof of the trailer, any tips for fixing/mending these?

Thanks Sue

Hi Sue

If you send an email to sales@blackseries.com.au, we can organise the number 13 pole for you.
In regards to the holes in the canvas, your best bet will be to take it to a canvas repairer or an upholstery.

Kind regards
Black Series Team.

Lee M.
Lee M.asked
QLD, Brisbane

We're is the fuse between the fridge and battery. My battery is a full fridge doesn't work. I have a 2016 dominator. Thanks lee

Hi Lee

The fuse for the fridge will be on the electrical board above the fridge switch.

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers