GIC Camper Trailers QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GIC

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
Michael Vaughan
Michael VaughanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Teething problems but good so far

We’ve had our Dominator for 5 months and just returned from a weeks camping in Kenilworth. We’ve had some minor problems with a failed USB socket, corroded trailer plug terminals and a faulty solar charge controller with damaged the batteries but these have not affected our positive experiences. Please note that although these items are fitted to the Dominator, they are manufactured by other companies. What I cannot fault has been the response from the Black Series after sales team, who have handled my issues in a professional manner. Beyond that, we are extremely happy with our Dominator and look forward to many more memorable trips in the near future.

R. Senior
R. SeniorSouth East Queensland, QLD

The last Phoenix

Customer service from Shaq was outstanding, he was helpful and answered my questions timely. We only had a couple of hiccup's (not because of Shaq) with parts and wiring but overall the experience was positive. we've been away a few times now beach camping and this trailer hasn't missed a beat, tracks well behind the car in the sand too.

John
JohnBrisbane

Camper Trailer

Good service, any problems were fixed fast by Jade we have just completed our second trip of around 4000 klms SA and Victoria back through Broken hill and over the great dividing range trailer went very well

Camper for the win

We had Troy as our salesman, we had our camper delivered within the timeframe advised. We had some warranty issues which were rectified under warranty without too much effort. Troy gave us a demo upon collection of the camper. I would like to recommend that they are registered prior to collection to save the hassle of going to a QLD transport office.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers QLD, Brisbane compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

HQ17- love it!

We picked up our HQ17 a few months ago, we purchased it based on the layout for our family and with a budget in mind. We have just finished an 8500km trip through SA, NT and western Qld. The van was great. We had a couple of little issues with it in the road I patched up, and have since logged warranty jobs for. GIC have been most helpful in resolving these for us. The team also took time to listen to a couple of things that can be improved, and genuinely took an interest in what I thought could be better. We love our van, and are happy with the overall finish and very happy with how it tows. It is heavy, but we knew that when we bought it, and in turn we are conscious of how we load the van.

Shane
ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

THE PATRON

Doc n Anna
Doc n AnnaDarwin NT

LOVING IT

Great trailer

Purchased an extreme commando in march 2016. The initial communication left a little to be desired however we got there in the end! The trailer has been great with only a minor handbrake lever issue being rectified quickly with an upgraded part. Probably the best bang for buck trailer on the market. Would definitely consider another GIC product when i upgrade in the future.

Phil L.
Phil L.asked
QLD, Brisbane

We just got an old commando soft floor (2016) off a friend who rarely used it. It’s looking almost new. I would like to find an owners manual or similar somewhere. No joy so far online as I guess this trailer is a bit old. Can anyone point me in the right direction please.

suy
suyasked
QLD, Brisbane

Hi, I need to purchase a new no 13 pole for our Dominator... where can we do this from? Also I have recently noticed a few very tiny holes in the canvas roof of the trailer, any tips for fixing/mending these?

Thanks Sue

Hi Sue

If you send an email to sales@blackseries.com.au, we can organise the number 13 pole for you.
In regards to the holes in the canvas, your best bet will be to take it to a canvas repairer or an upholstery.

Kind regards
Black Series Team.

Lee M.
Lee M.asked
QLD, Brisbane

We're is the fuse between the fridge and battery. My battery is a full fridge doesn't work. I have a 2016 dominator. Thanks lee

Hi Lee

The fuse for the fridge will be on the electrical board above the fridge switch.

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers