GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (10)

Jeff and Sherry

Jeff and SherryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the camper van, customer service could improve

Conflicting information was provided between the Melbourne and Sydney offices which caused some inconvenience and should be addressed to ensure it doesn't happen again. As far as the Dominator is concerned we love it, my sister is an experienced camper and couldn't believe we got what we got at that quality for less than $50k

Damian P.

Damian P.Gippsland, VIC

All you could want!

We bought the Dominator model (with the extras) in late 2020. It came with everything you could want. Camper handles off road great and turns heads. Very happy with the camper.

Helen

HelenVictoria

Loved it

Pre and post sale service was fantastic. Camper is everything I wanted and has so many extra bits included that make the experience even better.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Black Series Dominator

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome off-road Campers

Very happy with our new Alpah Blackseries Camper. Good value for money with plenty of extras. Tows extremely well. Melbourne dealership were great to deal with would Certainly recommend them.

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome trailer

service and contact with all company representatives was awesome!! Very knowledgeable and helpful whenever needed!! Product is A1 quality, lots of extras to sort out and organise, cant wait to get away in it!!

Thank you Adrian!

Hope you enjoy your camper and please don't hesitate to share any of your photos to our social media pages on facebook and instagram.
Happy camping!

Jakjor

JakjorNortheast, VIC

Great item, poor communication

My husband and I were lucky enough to take ownership of our classic fold this past weekend. While the handover was smooth and quick, communication in the lead up to this was very disappointing. It seems that the advertisement stating immediate delivery was not true as we waited just on a month and we were the ones making contact with Black series to find out which stages we were at etc...
Can’t fault the product so far, it tows nicely and was easy to set up!

matt

mattCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

very good value for money

We love our trailer. It makes life alot easier when going camping with the family. We did have a problem with one of the zips but was quickly resolved though warranty. Great value for money and the team at Black series in Melbourne are great to deal with.

Gus B.

Gus B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome camper and great service

The salesman Aleks was fantastic went out of his to fully show and demonstrate the product. He is a genuine person and would certainly be an asset to the company (don't let him go). Looking forward to using the camper and send photos back.
(I hope that Aleks gets gets notification of my review)
Regards
Gus Bormann

Stan Clarke

Stan ClarkeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellently equipped offroad trailer

We had an excellent experience with the staff who knew their product and had it well exhibited.
Seeing the product set up as we would use it reinforced the choice we made.
The quality of the product was generally very good. Equipment level was excellent.
The mounting plate for electrical connections and water connection to the kitchen slide was poorly affixed and required redress.
And the support leg under the kitchen was unable to support the weight of the kitchen and required remedial action.
Apart from those minor issues we found the set up and use of the trailer everything we hoped for. Great way to enjoy the bush.

Black S.GIC

A whole lotta camper for the price!

Brett wright

Brett wrightMurray Region, NSW

Why didn’t I get early

Great range and show room was great wish we had more help to work out the set up but customer service has been great with a couple of little problems

Georgia P

Georgia PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Built strong and tough.

From the moment of walking in the door it was a positive experience. The staff were engaging, friendly and knew their stuff. The product sold itself and it took no time at all to decide on a Patron and I’m very excited to start planning time away with the family and begin discovering Australia.

Black S.GIC

Time to Dominator the Road....

I only used the online site throughout my buy process and found all the information I needed easily and without fuss. I was only interested in camper trailers and so found the range of products available excellent. The range offered covers all budgets ranging from entry level to high end and it appeared to me that the quality of the build was the same across the range. While I don't have children to consider I was impressed that the products offered clearly had families in mind. For myself making this purchase has been a 3 year journey with lots of research, so to settle on the Dominator as the solution for me speaks for itself I think.

snowy

snowyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

circus on wheels

Dutchy

Dutchy

Awesome camp trailer

The store was well set out and very easy to navigate
The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful
The camp trailer has been awesome we have had many great adventures in it and have many more planned

HQ 15 Review

We have the HQ 15 Great set up for 2 of us, love the out door pull out kitchen.
an out side TV aerial would be a good idea. couple of minor issues resolved good back up service.
thanks Aleks,Pete Melb,Jade,Mary and Alex Sydney.

Rocket Rod

Rocket RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great set up

since buying our Dominator we have travelled to central Qld and back to Melb on a shake down cruise. Have just got back from a 12000K trip up the Birdsville track up to N.T. and across the Savannah way free camping and fishing all the way into Qld then back to Melb via West Qld on as many dirt roads that we could. Easy to set up and take down only damage after this trip was the rear mudflaps both worn out by stones. Very Happy with my purchase.

Dick M

Dick MAU

A Great, Solid Camper

Love our camper trailer

We love our camper great with grand kids have just had our 1st adventure exploring great ocean road, easy to erect and pull down , great towing behind vehicle