GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne

GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne (page 2 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (10)

Andrew

Andrew

Great Camper Trailer, Great Service

Al Campbell

Al CampbellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Decision Ever

After years of tents, we were tossing up whether to get a caravan or trailer. After a couple of months of research we decided on a trailer as it has the ability to go where a lot of caravans can't. Checked a number of companies and ended up at GIC Campbellfield. We decided on the Dominator and haven’t looked back. We have had no issues with it and the quality is excellent. Alex went out of his way to advise and help during the purchase process and all I can say is the whole process was a fantastic experience. If you want a quality product where the service is second to none then I cannot recommend GIC Campbellfield more highly. Fantastic service, Fantastic people.

Angie

AngieMyrniong

Great camper best decision buying a patron

Started with swag to tent to soft floor camper then decided to upgrade loved the look of the Patron. Went to gic Campbellfield had a look around we were very happy placed an order camper came with no problems no delays! Done a fair few trips absolutely love it kids love it.. Been back to gic for a part which we had no problems getting they were great!! Would highly recommend a black series..

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Cathrine

CathrineHurstbridge

Our first big trip.

We brought our Dominator in December 2017. We took away a couple of weekends just to get used to it. Then on the 12/07/18 we travelled to Simpson Desert with camper trailer. It did not miss a beat. No dust in any cupboards (not like other camper trailers). Not dust whatsoever ever in trailer while travelling. Sat behind car and towed beautifully. We are very happy with camper trailer.

Excellent Service

We picked up our new black series dominator camper yesterday and couldn't be happier. Came with all the bells and whistles so we don't have to go purchase any extras it was all included. Excellent customer service and a special thank you to Aleks (Campbellfield Store) for all your help. It was an extremely smooth transition from purchase to delivery. Would highly recommend!

Happy camper

Upgraded from hard floor which done job for 10 years look around for months at all options kept coming back to black series campbellfield dominator ticked all the boxes and price couldn't be beaten so the dominator was it forward fold, nice sitting area and got all the bell and whistles picked it up and loaded all my gear in toes excellent behind my FJ cruiser of camping I go couldn't be happier it's like a caravan that I can take anywhere handles all the rough stuff I'm a happy camper .had I slight glitch with one stabilizer leg but when a got home the boys at campbellfield took care of me couldn't be more satisfied..... thanks black series ...

Baldy

BaldyAdelaide

Great camper and fantastic value.

We've done over 2,200 kms in our Dominator and it's a good news story. We have just been on the rough and dusty stuff (Flinders Ranges) for Easter as well as the smooth on a few occasions and the camper has given us nothing but enjoyment (and has remained 95% internally dust free). We've done a few mods to make it even better and will no doubt do a couple more as we use it more and learn from our experiences, but nothing we've done has been forced or from something broken. For the money we paid we couldn't be happier. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment. Happy to recommend Black Series to anyone. Aleks was also great to deal with in the Melbourne office.

KylieMelbourne

Black series Delta Camper

Kylie

Nearly 2 years on and I’m still fighting to get the camper sorted EVEN though they have admitted the canvas is faulty! I have wasted so much money and time running around to try get my lemon fixed. I am so disappointed

Great trailer, great after sales service.

I bought a Black Series Extreme Commando trailer. Everything on the trailer worked well, easy to set up even on my own, except for one thing - the tap in the kitchen didn't work. I emailed the support team, and received a phone call within the next day or two. They sent a new pump immediately, which arrived within, again, the next day or two. I installed it myself, problem solved. Very happy with the trailer, but more impressed with the after sales service. Thank you Black Series campers.

Wato

WatoMelbourne

2017 Patron purchase

Black S.GIC

The best customer service,cheapest and quality made Camper trailer

The Dominator

Liz

Liz

It's what we wanted and we love it.

We travelled 4280km and we had no problem at all , we are happy and satisfied with our camper. We find it to be sturdy and has impressed us with how much traveling on the road and hard desert track road it did and came out perfect.

Craig Lee

Craig LeeWhyalla

Sergeant Camper

Picked up our Sergeant Camper from Black Series Victoria and headed to Anglesea straight from the show room. Very impressed with the quality and setting up took me 40 minutes as I left the extra room off. My wife and I are really happy with our product front to back. After 2 days returned to Whyalla, 1200km trip and pleasantly surprised on ease of packing up, storage and towing. Black Series were professional and informative throughout the process of our purchase and have complete confidence of having our camper trailer for many years to come.
Thank you Black Series.

Dan M

Dan MEchuca

Best buy ever

Took the sergeant camper out on the weekend and loved it family had a ball and thought the whole trailer was the best thing. Many camping trips to come.

Great camper

I have the Sargent camper I find it suits my needs as I love the out door kitchen under awning I think an in house demo of how to set up the camper would help a lot of buyers as first time is difficult but by the third set up you are glad you bought it.

Harry

Harrycraigieburn

ALPHA CAMPER TRAILER BLACK SERIES

We purchased our first camper trailer from black series campers in campberfield of Ethan .Ethan was so good with us took the time to show us the correct way to set up our camper trailer .Not to mention the service was great as well i Harry Kouta highly recommend anyone to purchase of black series camper trailers .I rate these guys in campberfield black series campers 5 star for there efforts and service and the same for the ALPHA trailer we purchased thanks guys thanks Ethan.

Black S.GIC

Thank you for your review we are glad you are happy with your camper trailer and we at Black Series hope you enjoy many great trips away with your new trailer.

Regards
Nicholas

Tough as nails camper

Regards
Nicholas

Very happy with our purchase

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to Aleks from Melbourne showroom for his great service ( even though he was under the pump ) and to Jade for her excellent work in helping us out with an issue. We are very happy with our Delta. We've been away in it and it was fantastic. It never missed a beat and everything worked very well, except for some minor leakage from the shockers, which has been fixed up by Jade through 1 email.
The build quality seems to be very good and the tent section is in great order. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Black series to anyone.

Stephen Woods

Stephen WoodsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Thanks for your great customer service Peter & Alex. We had a few minor issues & your help with them was much appreciated. We can;t wait for Christmas now & camping with our Ext Commando!!