GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne

GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne (page 3 of 3)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (10)

Very Excited

We are extremely excited to take our new Patron away for xmas. We had a couple of minor issues but thanks to Jade in support they are no longer issues. Our first camper trailer purchase was the Alpha which we were happy with. But due to health issues decided to upgrade to the Patron. Cant wait to test it out. We will be going away more often now. We are more than happy to showcase our Patron wherever we go around Tassie.

Richo1

Richo1Melbourne

Dominating

We bought our Dominator may 2015. Have towed it across the outback this year we went to the bigred bash. Did the Simpson, Birdsville and Oodnadatta tracks. Towed a dream. We did have some warranty claims but were quickly sorted. Thanks Jade and Phillip great work guys

Bart

BartTasmania

Camper is excellent

Camper is exactly what we wanted thank you Aleks from Melb. After sales service excellent, thank you Jade from Sydney.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Gic Delta Camper Trailer.

Jason

Thanks Nick and no need for apologys absolutely happy with the camper and I will contact the guys at the Melbourne office shortly about the shocks, thanks again.
Jason and Linda

Mark M.

Mark M.asked

Hi,
I recently purchased the 2018 Domination - first trip on the weekend, absolutely love it.
When the trailer is hitched to my car which has a 2inch lift, the trailer sits much (much) higher and angles down. The previous owner had an even bigger car than mine so I assume he has set the suspension accordingly.
I cant find any information about to how to adjust the suspension of the trailer to a lower height?
I hope someone can help.
Many thanks,
Mark

Luke C
Luke C

Hi there Mark lovells special products make a levelling hitch and lowering springs for black series campers

Mark

Markasked

Hi,
Buying a 2020 Dominator.
I need the exact size of the Fridge openings please so I can purchase the largest fridge that will fit and open correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mark

The fridge slide dimensions are
Height 525mm
Width 610mm
Length 990mm

Glenn C.

Glenn C.asked

VIC, Melbourne

were do i get spare parts for my off road camper

Hey Glenn

If you send an email to sales@blackseries.com.au, depending on availability of the part we should be able to source it for you.

Kind Regards
The Black Series Team

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne