GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (1)
Jakjor

JakjorNortheast, VIC

Great item, poor communication

My husband and I were lucky enough to take ownership of our classic fold this past weekend. While the handover was smooth and quick, communication in the lead up to this was very disappointing. It seems that the advertisement stating immediate delivery was not true as we waited just on a month and we were the ones making contact with Black series to find out which stages we were at etc...
Can’t fault the product so far, it tows nicely and was easy to set up!

Brett wright

Brett wrightMurray Region, NSW

Why didn’t I get early

Great range and show room was great wish we had more help to work out the set up but customer service has been great with a couple of little problems

Mark M.

Mark M.asked

Hi,
I recently purchased the 2018 Domination - first trip on the weekend, absolutely love it.
When the trailer is hitched to my car which has a 2inch lift, the trailer sits much (much) higher and angles down. The previous owner had an even bigger car than mine so I assume he has set the suspension accordingly.
I cant find any information about to how to adjust the suspension of the trailer to a lower height?
I hope someone can help.
Many thanks,
Mark

Luke C
Luke C

Hi there Mark lovells special products make a levelling hitch and lowering springs for black series campers

Mark

Markasked

Hi,
Buying a 2020 Dominator.
I need the exact size of the Fridge openings please so I can purchase the largest fridge that will fit and open correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mark

The fridge slide dimensions are
Height 525mm
Width 610mm
Length 990mm

Glenn C.

Glenn C.asked

VIC, Melbourne

were do i get spare parts for my off road camper

Hey Glenn

If you send an email to sales@blackseries.com.au, depending on availability of the part we should be able to source it for you.

Kind Regards
The Black Series Team

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers