GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)

Jeff and Sherry

Jeff and SherryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love the camper van, customer service could improve

Conflicting information was provided between the Melbourne and Sydney offices which caused some inconvenience and should be addressed to ensure it doesn't happen again. As far as the Dominator is concerned we love it, my sister is an experienced camper and couldn't believe we got what we got at that quality for less than $50k

Helen

HelenVictoria

Loved it

Pre and post sale service was fantastic. Camper is everything I wanted and has so many extra bits included that make the experience even better.

Stan Clarke

Stan ClarkeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellently equipped offroad trailer

We had an excellent experience with the staff who knew their product and had it well exhibited.
Seeing the product set up as we would use it reinforced the choice we made.
The quality of the product was generally very good. Equipment level was excellent.
The mounting plate for electrical connections and water connection to the kitchen slide was poorly affixed and required redress.
And the support leg under the kitchen was unable to support the weight of the kitchen and required remedial action.
Apart from those minor issues we found the set up and use of the trailer everything we hoped for. Great way to enjoy the bush.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Dick M

Dick MAU

A Great, Solid Camper

Baldy

BaldyAdelaide

Great camper and fantastic value.

We've done over 2,200 kms in our Dominator and it's a good news story. We have just been on the rough and dusty stuff (Flinders Ranges) for Easter as well as the smooth on a few occasions and the camper has given us nothing but enjoyment (and has remained 95% internally dust free). We've done a few mods to make it even better and will no doubt do a couple more as we use it more and learn from our experiences, but nothing we've done has been forced or from something broken. For the money we paid we couldn't be happier. Looking forward to many years of enjoyment. Happy to recommend Black Series to anyone. Aleks was also great to deal with in the Melbourne office.

Great camper

I have the Sargent camper I find it suits my needs as I love the out door kitchen under awning I think an in house demo of how to set up the camper would help a lot of buyers as first time is difficult but by the third set up you are glad you bought it.

Mark M.

Mark M.asked

Hi,
I recently purchased the 2018 Domination - first trip on the weekend, absolutely love it.
When the trailer is hitched to my car which has a 2inch lift, the trailer sits much (much) higher and angles down. The previous owner had an even bigger car than mine so I assume he has set the suspension accordingly.
I cant find any information about to how to adjust the suspension of the trailer to a lower height?
I hope someone can help.
Many thanks,
Mark

Luke C
Luke C

Hi there Mark lovells special products make a levelling hitch and lowering springs for black series campers

Mark

Markasked

Hi,
Buying a 2020 Dominator.
I need the exact size of the Fridge openings please so I can purchase the largest fridge that will fit and open correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Mark

The fridge slide dimensions are
Height 525mm
Width 610mm
Length 990mm

Glenn C.

Glenn C.asked

VIC, Melbourne

were do i get spare parts for my off road camper

Hey Glenn

If you send an email to sales@blackseries.com.au, depending on availability of the part we should be able to source it for you.

Kind Regards
The Black Series Team

Get an answer from our members and GIC representatives

Compare all 3 GIC Camper Trailers