GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (6)

Damian P.

Damian P.Gippsland, VIC

All you could want!

We bought the Dominator model (with the extras) in late 2020. It came with everything you could want. Camper handles off road great and turns heads. Very happy with the camper.

Black Series Dominator

Andy

AndyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome off-road Campers

Very happy with our new Alpah Blackseries Camper. Good value for money with plenty of extras. Tows extremely well. Melbourne dealership were great to deal with would Certainly recommend them.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers VIC, Melbourne compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome trailer

service and contact with all company representatives was awesome!! Very knowledgeable and helpful whenever needed!! Product is A1 quality, lots of extras to sort out and organise, cant wait to get away in it!!

Thank you Adrian!

Hope you enjoy your camper and please don't hesitate to share any of your photos to our social media pages on facebook and instagram.
Happy camping!

matt

mattCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

very good value for money

We love our trailer. It makes life alot easier when going camping with the family. We did have a problem with one of the zips but was quickly resolved though warranty. Great value for money and the team at Black series in Melbourne are great to deal with.

Gus B.

Gus B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome camper and great service

The salesman Aleks was fantastic went out of his to fully show and demonstrate the product. He is a genuine person and would certainly be an asset to the company (don't let him go). Looking forward to using the camper and send photos back.
(I hope that Aleks gets gets notification of my review)
Regards
Gus Bormann

Black S.GIC

A whole lotta camper for the price!

Georgia P

Georgia PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Built strong and tough.

From the moment of walking in the door it was a positive experience. The staff were engaging, friendly and knew their stuff. The product sold itself and it took no time at all to decide on a Patron and I’m very excited to start planning time away with the family and begin discovering Australia.

Black S.GIC

Time to Dominator the Road....

I only used the online site throughout my buy process and found all the information I needed easily and without fuss. I was only interested in camper trailers and so found the range of products available excellent. The range offered covers all budgets ranging from entry level to high end and it appeared to me that the quality of the build was the same across the range. While I don't have children to consider I was impressed that the products offered clearly had families in mind. For myself making this purchase has been a 3 year journey with lots of research, so to settle on the Dominator as the solution for me speaks for itself I think.

Dutchy

Dutchy

Awesome camp trailer

The store was well set out and very easy to navigate
The staff were very friendly and extremely helpful
The camp trailer has been awesome we have had many great adventures in it and have many more planned

HQ 15 Review

We have the HQ 15 Great set up for 2 of us, love the out door pull out kitchen.
an out side TV aerial would be a good idea. couple of minor issues resolved good back up service.
thanks Aleks,Pete Melb,Jade,Mary and Alex Sydney.

Rocket Rod

Rocket RodGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great set up

since buying our Dominator we have travelled to central Qld and back to Melb on a shake down cruise. Have just got back from a 12000K trip up the Birdsville track up to N.T. and across the Savannah way free camping and fishing all the way into Qld then back to Melb via West Qld on as many dirt roads that we could. Easy to set up and take down only damage after this trip was the rear mudflaps both worn out by stones. Very Happy with my purchase.

Love our camper trailer

We love our camper great with grand kids have just had our 1st adventure exploring great ocean road, easy to erect and pull down , great towing behind vehicle

Andrew

Andrew

Great Camper Trailer, Great Service

Al Campbell

Al CampbellGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Decision Ever

After years of tents, we were tossing up whether to get a caravan or trailer. After a couple of months of research we decided on a trailer as it has the ability to go where a lot of caravans can't. Checked a number of companies and ended up at GIC Campbellfield. We decided on the Dominator and haven’t looked back. We have had no issues with it and the quality is excellent. Alex went out of his way to advise and help during the purchase process and all I can say is the whole process was a fantastic experience. If you want a quality product where the service is second to none then I cannot recommend GIC Campbellfield more highly. Fantastic service, Fantastic people.

Angie

AngieMyrniong

Great camper best decision buying a patron

Started with swag to tent to soft floor camper then decided to upgrade loved the look of the Patron. Went to gic Campbellfield had a look around we were very happy placed an order camper came with no problems no delays! Done a fair few trips absolutely love it kids love it.. Been back to gic for a part which we had no problems getting they were great!! Would highly recommend a black series..

Cathrine

CathrineHurstbridge

Our first big trip.

We brought our Dominator in December 2017. We took away a couple of weekends just to get used to it. Then on the 12/07/18 we travelled to Simpson Desert with camper trailer. It did not miss a beat. No dust in any cupboards (not like other camper trailers). Not dust whatsoever ever in trailer while travelling. Sat behind car and towed beautifully. We are very happy with camper trailer.

Excellent Service

We picked up our new black series dominator camper yesterday and couldn't be happier. Came with all the bells and whistles so we don't have to go purchase any extras it was all included. Excellent customer service and a special thank you to Aleks (Campbellfield Store) for all your help. It was an extremely smooth transition from purchase to delivery. Would highly recommend!

Happy camper

Upgraded from hard floor which done job for 10 years look around for months at all options kept coming back to black series campbellfield dominator ticked all the boxes and price couldn't be beaten so the dominator was it forward fold, nice sitting area and got all the bell and whistles picked it up and loaded all my gear in toes excellent behind my FJ cruiser of camping I go couldn't be happier it's like a caravan that I can take anywhere handles all the rough stuff I'm a happy camper .had I slight glitch with one stabilizer leg but when a got home the boys at campbellfield took care of me couldn't be more satisfied..... thanks black series ...

Black S.GIC

Great trailer, great after sales service.

I bought a Black Series Extreme Commando trailer. Everything on the trailer worked well, easy to set up even on my own, except for one thing - the tap in the kitchen didn't work. I emailed the support team, and received a phone call within the next day or two. They sent a new pump immediately, which arrived within, again, the next day or two. I installed it myself, problem solved. Very happy with the trailer, but more impressed with the after sales service. Thank you Black Series campers.